Cassie Cage's Aura Adventure Part 6

Hey loyal readers this will be the last part of Cassie Cage Aura Adventure. This chapter is set after Cassie gets promoted to Commander. A few things though.

1. Raiden is not dark. I will explain later.
2. Sonya has grown to 'tolerate' Dylan.
3. This will be a Smut chapter. You have been warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie did it. She just beat her mother. Now she was a commander. Now she could live her dream. Leading the next generation of soldiers. Just like her parents and Uncle Jax. She would lead with her sister Jacqui, Takeda, Jin, and of course her lover Dylan.

Cassie kissed her lover Sonya rolled her eyes. "Ugh you and Bob."

"For the last time his name is Dylan." Cassie replied irritated.

Sonya rolled her eyes with a light smile. It had taken years, but Sonya grew a spot in her heart for Dylan. Infact Cassie, her friends, and dad had a bet on if it would take longer for Sonya to warm up to Dylan then Johnny. Of course, Johnny won.

The celebration was just about done. Just as Dylan finished with his shower, he checked to see a message from Cassie.

"Meet in our room for a special surprise. ♥️💋"

Dylan chuckled as he read it. No doubt wanting to celebrate her success. Putting a tank top and sleeping shorts he went to their room.

Upon entering it was dark. Pure dark. He couldn't see anything. Dylan reached for the switch he heard a playful laugh as he was tackled onto the floor.

"Cassie?" Dylan said shocked. He was face done on the apartment floor even if he wanted to, he couldn't use his aura vision to see. Cassi giggled before helping her lover up careful to make sure he didn't look in her direction. Finally, she pushed him to the bed he turned around and that's when the lights came on.

The room had four dim lights with Cassie holding the controller, a pole in the center of the room, and Cassie dressed in a red revealing outfit (Same one from Kano's ending) "Cassie, your smoking." Dylan said stunned by his lover's beauty.

"Heh thanks." Cassie said walking to Dylan seductively swaying her hips for Dylan.

Dylan blushed: So I guess these are your private orders for me.

Cassie smirked standing in front of him. "Yep you will do as I say. And my first order: No moving and enjoy the show." She then whispered in his ear. "Also no touching yourself." She then walked back to the pole shaking her shapely rear enticing her lover with it. 'This is going to be harder then I though.' (No pun intended. Lol)

Cassie began twirling around the pole a few times before facing him. she held the pole firmly with a lewd expression. She began dancing in the most erotic ways mainly ways that showed off her ass and chest. After a few minutes she finished kneeling down and raising up slowly licking the pole.

'Oh damn this is really hard to just sit here.' Dylan though. Cassie notices this and pounced on him.

"Enjoying the show? She asked.

Dylan nodded.

Cassie stares at his member. "I can tell." She said removing his shorts. Dylan's excitement reached new highs. Cassie then firmly grabbed Dylan's member through his underwear, and began massaging him.

"Cassie please don't torment me." Dylan begged, desperately wanting more.

She chuckles: How cute

Dylan "You evil woman. He said trying g to keep himself contained.