Remake Sindel Arc Part 4

"A mixture of Shokan and Aztec attack Kitana's ship. Her Liu Kang, Jade, Kung Lao, fought with all their strength to repel their attackers. Shao Kahn and the now corrupt Sindel boarded.  Revealing in the violence they fought until they encountered Jade and her lover Kung Lao. "Sindel mother what are you doing?" Jade asked, in a mixture of horror and shock.

"I am fighting for our emperor. Why don't you join? Shao Kahn spared you and Kitana when he conquered Edenia. He would be willing to again. Just bend a knee." she said wickedly. 

"Never I followed that Tyrant once before not again." Jade said, defiantly.

"Awww such a shame then I will rip your heart again." Sindel smiled evilly.

"You will have to go through me." Kung Lao said, getting in between them. Jade smiled slightly, true Kung Lao was tied with Johnny Cage and Shao Kahn for the realm's biggest ego, but like Cage his heart was dominant. That's what she loved about him.

For a moment Jade could see the real Sindel fighting Shao Kahn's influence. She didn't want to fight her Queen, she was like a mother to her. But she knew that she would want to fight and so she would. Seeing Sindel fight his control both annoyed and aroused 'I like her fire.' he thought.

"Enough monk your fights with me." Shao Kahn said swinging his hammer at Lao. 

"You know. You should thank Kronika. If she hadn't stopped time I would've snapped you neck."

"Why cause you where to much of a coward to face me head on." Kung Lao challenged. So there began battle. Shao Kahn and strength and surprising speed, but Lao had nimbleness and a heart to win. Lao fought well, but even he was brought down. It seem just as he lost Sindel threw Jade's beaten body next to her lover. Beaten green looked into tired brown.

"Mother please. What has Shao Kahn done to you now?" Kitana asked horrified. Liu Kang beside her.

"Ingenious naïve girl. I simply bewitched her you should of seen it. Sheeva came to save her and got met with a spear to the stomach." Shao Kahn laughed.

"You took Edenia, my father, enslaved my mother, lied to me my whole life, and now killed the one who I saw as a Sargent mother! YOU BASTERED!!!" Kitana said blindly attacking him only to be side attacked by Sindel.

"Take it up with your mother, fool. I have to deal with the monk." Shao Kahn said, smiling as Sindel fought her daughter fighting his control and her daughter.

"The Elder Gods will punish you." Liu Kang said, firmly.

"They are dead you Buffon. Soon you will all join them."

Just like with Kung Lao, Liu Kang was at the emperor's mercy. His beaten body laid on the wooden floor of the ship. Sindel had just delivered a powerful kick to her daughter causing her to fall next to him. 

"Nice work my empress." Shao Kahn praised.

"Please mother. Remember Edenia. Before Shao Kahn." Kitana pleaded, tears in her eyes. Kahn could see her pitiful words had already affected Sindel. Like it mattered. In an instant He ran a spear through her. Kitana could only watch in horror. 

"That's not all I intend to make you suffer more." Kahn said to Kitana. 

"You stole my throne. Now your boyfriend is next." Shao Kahn then brought his hammer high and brought it down on Liu Kang. Smashing his legs causing him to hallow in pain. Kitana could only watch in pain as her lover was brutalized. 

Finally the ship landed at Kronika's Isle. Kahn took his armies and invaded leaving a broken daughter mother, and lover. Suddenly a fiery portal opened in front of them. It was Fire God Liu Kang. Much to his surprise Kitana was holding her mother's and his own hand.  Bowing his head the Fire God asked for forgiveness. He knew this was the only way to fix the timeline. but at this cost. Almost didn't feel worth it. No. It is summoning a portal he went to get the Crown, and make things right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go part 4. Next Friday I will post the finale. I am gonna finish the Separate Worlds Arc. After that I might do more on Takeda and Jacqui, or Cassie and the Aura Guardian. Who knows. If you have any preferences let me know until then. Oh and don't worry I have the perfect  punishment for Shao Kahn in the next chapter as well. Until then comment and review please and your opinion on what should come after the Separate Worlds arc.