ten

chapter ten[ runaway ]

chapter ten
[ runaway ]

screaming, crying, running.

melissa was doing just that. she encountered the demogorogon at castle byers, where she thought will was at but he wasn't and instead the demogorgon was there.

"will! help me! help!" she screamed, her head flinging from side to side, making sure it wasn't around.

melissa wasn't looking and tripped on a rock which was covered in slime. she fell to the ground with a loud thud and let out a cry in pain as she felt her lower abdomen burn.

there was a huge hole in her dress which was now covered in her blood.

"no, no, no."

melissa learned that the demogorogon is attracted to blood and she was covered in it.

not good.

she heard growling and quickly pulled herself behind a tree, the same tree nancy was behind, hours ago.

"please help me..."

🤍

mike finished wiping the dirt and blood off of el's face. they were in the bathroom, "well that's better." he sighed.

eleven looked at herself in the mirror, touching the top of her head and wishing she had hair, "you don't need it." mike smiled.

"still pretty?" eleven asked, turning to mike.

"yeah," he smiled, "pretty, really pretty." eleven looked back at the mirror, smiling slightly at what she saw, "el?"

"yes?" she asked, turning back toward mike.

"um, im-im happy you are home," mike stuttered.

"me too." eleven said and the two of them leaned closer, about to kiss but were stopped when dustin burst through the door.

"guys," dustin said, trying to catch his breath, it's lucas, i think he's in trouble." he said and walked out of the room, mike and el following him, "do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" dustin asked, picking up the supercomm.

"yeah?"

"what if he found it?" dustin asked and mike grabbed the supercomm from his hands, hearing the shouts of lucas into the radio, though they couldn't really hear it since lucas was so out of range for them to understand what he was saying.