Chapter 2

Today's the day after I went home yesterday I sat in my room and just cried. I didn't know I could cry anymore but I guess losing someone like her will do that to someone like me. Possibly she will join me. Most likely not. I get up from my bed and get ready for school and walk out and head to class. 
     Once everyone gets in the class and sits down and the teacher starts his lesson. A loud alarm goes off. 'That was sooner than I thought they would do.' Everyone starts to freak out as all I do is calmly stand up as Toga Himko bust in the door with Dabi right behind her. "Atlas! Get to the back with the rest!" She called. Damn this hurts. I ignore her and walk up to the two villains at the door and look over to the class and just smile. All of a sudden my outfit shifts from the disgusting UA uniform to my villain outfit. I no longer have the hideous orange hair and freckles but its replaced with electric blue hair and a face full of scars. I just look to her and raise my arm and slash the air sending everyone but her flying into the wall knocking them out. Her face seems terrified as she tears up. "Why would you do this! I trusted you!"
     "That's funny. It's nice to know that I was right in that once you found out who I was. You wouldn't want anything to do with me." 
     "Atlas-" 
     "Don't even. You know what my name is" I start and I walk over to her and cup her face claws digging somewhat into her soft skin. "Let's be honest. You know what and who I am." Looking into her eyes with pain filled tears. I let her go and walk back to the front of the room and look back at her on the floor, starting to cry a bit. "Giri open the portal we're leaving." I say looking away from her. I walk into the portal that opens tears threatening to escape again. Dabi and Toga follow behind. They know not to injure her; they know they would die on the spot. 

      I watched as he left. I know there was nothing at all I could do. He was right. I wiped the blood coming from the cuts he left on my cheek. Did he really not care that entire time? God I was such an idiot. I stand up and clear my tears and heal the cuts and go and heal any injuries on the others. Luckily there weren't many. After I was done there I got up and left. I told Nezu I was quitting on going to the school and I wanted to focus on hero work. After that I left UA not planning to come back. 
     I get to my agency and quickly start working on things. Everyone there is confused on why I was there so early but they didn't question. I got the things I needed and locked myself in my office and started working. I never released how much I would have missed him. I slam my head on my desk. Why should I care? He's a villain who has killed so many people. This is stupid. I closed my eyes for a second too long and fell right asleep.