Chapter 4

'What had happened one minute I'm lifting her out of the water the next my wings make me drop like a rock. Gods this hurts.' I open my eyes and look up to see her draining the water. What a idiot.
     "Are you hurt?" I must of closed my eyes again because now she is standing over me and to my surprise, she sounds worried.
     "No I'm fine." I say. Of course I'm not ok I almost fucking drowned.
     "Good, now" she starts and grabs out a gun. "Where are we."
     "Whoa, whoa hold your horses I just saved your life asshole!" I yell.
     "So?! You could have done that just to get on my good side so I dont take you in!" I look at her with just a blank stare like wtf woman-
     "If I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead." I say with a stone cold voice standing up. "Now, the question is what does overhaul want with you?"
     "What?" She asked clearly puzzled by what I just said. She clearly doesnt know who took her no wounder she is keeping that gun pointed at my head.
     "Overhaul kidnapped you and brought you here now, I want to know why."
     "The fuck do you mean, how am I supposed to know!"
     "Totally, he was just bored and kidnapped you- actually now that I think about it that kinda sounds like him-" I stop hearing her about to just pull the trigger I grab the guns barrel and bend it in half. "Now now calm down I'm not going to hurt you, yet"
     "Tch, sure, what's stopping you" she asked throwing the gun to the side.
     "Well if I have you then I could get paid a mighty fine sum from people who want you back safe or I could sell you to Overhaul-"
     "Dont you fucking dare." She cut me off. Not only that but she seemed scared. Well I guess bird brain is coming off the no kill list. Eh I hated him anyway.
     I look at her with a cold expression and say, "Well what's stopping me?" She jumps a bit and I let out a small chuckle. "I'm kidding I wont sell you to the big scary Overhaul" I say mocking at overhauls name. "Well hero you should get back, Giri open a portal to send her home." Just as I finish my sentence a portal opens up to the side of me. "Get going. Or I'll kill you." I said with a slight growl on my voice trying to keep her from suspecting anything.

     "Why the hell should I trust you." She says another gun appearing in her hand.
     "Seriously lady get in the fucking portal." I tell her getting a little aggravated, as I grab the back of her neck and throws her in. "I swear when will they realize bullets dont work on me" I sigh going into the portal appear on the other side back at the lov base. "Overhaul is being taken off the no kill list kill him if you ever get the chance without getting yourself killed ok? Ok." I demand as I go back to my room sitting on the desk working on the next mission plan AFO had requested I'd do. Hes annoying hopefully one of these days he slips up and gets caught. But who knows maybe he will I could set him up for failure but wheres the fun in that.