3: buggy the clown? Navigator?

Yn pov

We been sailing the Sea for-

"Ugh I'm so hungry"

...

...

I look toward our new member, who's angered but while I'm trying to last off motion sickness pills. We. Are.lost.

"It's funny that the two of you have absolutely no navigation skills"

"I just follow him" I say, cracking my neck.

" I've always just been wandering and you do the same " Luffy say confused. Zoro then talks about how he lost his way home looking for a man.

'Wait...

...

...

Is he looking for a husband or his dad maybe... Never mind, I'm not going to ask.
.
.
.
.
But maybe I could make it look like it was Luffy's idea' I think questioning if Zoro is gay or pan or bi or one of the other sexualities. He could of lost his dad too. To much thinking.

"Oh so your lost" Luffy says

"Lu, he's to chicken to admit it so leave him be" I say

"SHUT UP! YOU TWO ARE THE LOST ONES!" Angry moss head yells.
"I mean jeez, never heard of pirates that don't know how to navigate! How do you expect to go to the Grand line like this? You should hurry up and find a crewmate who knows how to navigate!"

"Don't forget about the cook and musician" I say, remembering what Luffy told me when we had first met.

"Yup" Luffy says giggling

"IDIOTS"

...

...

"So Hungry" they both say collapsed on the floor. I sense something large flying toward us, but it's at a steady speed.

"A BIRD, LETS EAT THAT BIRD" Zoro begins to question what he mean while but then Luffy flings him self in the air. I snort when I see the bird start to carry off with Luffy while Zoro panics and quickly rows. We come across people in the water, they were all bark no bite. Zoro scares them yad yad yad they tell us how there boat was stolen, boring.

'Satan soul: Yn Halphas'

I transform and leave the swords man astonished

I transform and leave the swords man astonished. He saw the scars and tattoos that stain my body but my face stayed covered. I fly to an island and transform back . I change my outfit while I'm at it.

 I change my outfit while I'm at it