4: Wow, This Is Not Getting Easy.

Yn Pov

Shit happened, we won, and Romeo left to find a different crew to join. Then we found a bush guy, and we were going to take him, but he wanted to protect his animals. Nami came with us, but I can't help but feel like something bothering her. Zoro is still annoyed, but oh well, Luffy...

....

...

Is hungry as all ways, but I don't mind they remind me of my friends from the past. It hurts, but Luffy knows a little and tries to keep me comfortable.

Narrator Pov

Zoro sees how Luffy is very affectionate toward the woman but brushes it off. Nami still wonders what the woman is doing with two idiots when she could be with others. Yn just gose with her instincts. After a while, the crew finds an island and beings to land.

Back to Yn Pov

As soon as we were landing, I got the feeling we're being watched. The intentions of the watchers didn't seem harmful, so I let them be.

Then Zoro looks around, pointing them out after a couple of seconds. We hear children screaming, and then someone yelling to not run away. Someone popped out from the bushes, a curly hair guy with a long nose.

'Like the tale of Pinocchio, I wonder if he was once a wooden puppet.' I think, turns out I said Pinocchio out loud and luff looked over to me.

"I'll explain later." Luffy turns back to listen to Pinocchio's lies. The other 3 of us reassured him that they were just lies. After that, pinocchio takes us a place to get something to eat he begins talking about a big adventure and luffy tells him about getting a ship. Pinocchio goes on to tell us about a sick, weak girl who always lies in bed..

Nami goes on to ask why she is the owner of the mansion while Luffy wants to order another plate of meat. We then proceed to say we will not get a ship from this island anymore, but we will stay for a little while. Pinocchio proposes that he will join us and become captain we tell him never mind. He leaves to go do something while the four of us continue to fill our stomachs.

"Yn, why did you join Luffy?" Nami asks, her question Peaked Zoro's interest.
"I mean no offense, but you are a very beautiful and strong woman. So why do you stay with him? "

"Wha," Luffy says, looking up with the bones from the meet hanging out his mouth.

Narrator Pov

Yn chuckled at Nami's question, causing the others to blush. She then grabbed a napkin to clean luffy's face. As she cleaned his face, she proceeded to say.

"He saved my life and gave me a purpose, for that I owe him everything." Their eyes softened at the woman's words. Luff laughs at Yn's statement.

"If anything, I owe you, Yn, you're really fun and awesome," the crews moment was cut short when three small children came into the dining place,

"Usopp Pirate Group is here," They say, approaching us

" Hey, captain, isn't here," one says

"It can't be. He's been eaten up. " The one with glasses says. They proceed to try and interrogate us, but Pirates play along and say they ate the childrens captain and that he was a delicious meal. Zoro goes on by confirming their question by saying we ate him. The children scream, and Nami yells at Zoro.

"Don't worry, your captain is fine, little ones, We are pirates, not cannibals." The children looked to Yn and sigh Relief. After a while, they clear things up and follow the children when they take them to Usopp.

They find Usopp talking with Kaya. Whose upset says that they are just friends going to see him. While luffy asks his question of getting a pirate ship, their moment is interrupted when a man named clahador enters. He goes on to scold us for barging into the mansion grounds. He tells us all to leave but doesn't listen to Kaya's protests. Then Clahador calls Usopp the son of a filthy pirate and that he's not surprised on the way he turned out, but he better stay away from kaya.