Im not okay

I got ready for school quickly, I got into the shower washed my hair and dried off with a towel and I put on a price the veil sweat shirt on and some purple skinny jeans. I put on some eye liner and mascara and I put on my black converse. I ran downstairs and gee was wearing his usual teacher clothes. we got into his car and drove off. The drive was quite, when we got to school Gerard pulled me inside and into his room and he locked it.
"What's up?" I asked, he didn't answer just pulled me into his back room and closed this blinds and locked the door.
"What's up, gee bear?" I asked.
"Your so beautiful." he said, then before I could reply.
He kissed me.
Passionately, I held on to his face and he had his hands on my waist putting his hands under my shirt. I pull away.
"Gerard, I'm not ready." I said as our foreheads leaning against each other's.
"okay, I love you." he said kissing me one more time.
"I love you, is something wrong?" I asked hugging him.
"I just can't keep my hands off you." he said with a little laugh.
"Well tomarrow is Saturday." I whispered in his ear and walked out I looked at my phone and I missed first period! How long did we kiss?!? Did I fall asleep?!?!?
I went to my next class, global studies. I'm good at it and the teacher is cool, but I don't like it. I walked in and sat next to T and we started passing notes.

Where were you in 1.P? Cody said u weren't there.
-T
I was with someone.
-C
Oooooo!!! Did you get pregnant?
-T
Eww. no! Did you?
-C
Idk, I haven't peed on a stick since we were freshmen.
-T
Lol! XD
-C

We didn't get caught this time cause mr.grasshopper, (as I like to call him cause he is always jumping every where) wasn't paying any attention cause I'm a "good student" in his class. when it was over we went to lunch as usual and P.T.C was already there.
"The fabulous T is here!!!" T screamed and every on in the lunch room stared at him.
"You mean D!" A jock yelled.
"Yeah well guess what yours is always in a D shape when I got a T." he said flipping them off. We sat down laughing, Cody was smirking with a chuckle.
"Hey Cyra, I need to talk to you in private." Cody said.
"Can we do it after lunch?" I asked cause I just want to eat already. after lunch Cody pulled me into a closet.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked worried he is going to kill me with a mob.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner or something?" He asked, "or not it's fine if you don't want to go."
"Like as friends?" I asked cause it's like: I gots a boyfriend!
"Yeah, if you want." he said looking up at me with hope.
"Sure I'd love to." I said walking out of the closet to my next class.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's finally art! Thank god! I sat in the back next to T like usual. we were assigned to a free draw to day so I just doodle and write stuff next to it. at the end of class I got my stuff and saw Cody out side of the school with a big bag of stuff.
"Cody!" I said running to him, he looked up as he lit his cigaret.
"Hey, Cyra." he said in a small voice.
"What's with the big bag?"
"It's personal."
"You can tell me I can keep a secrete."
"I lived in the school, and the found out so I had to leave." he said really quietly.
"Where did you sleep?" I asked thinking.
"In Mr.Toro's room." he said looking down as he puffed in on the cigaret.
"Who's Mr.Toro?" I asked.
"My uncal, he's the new music teacher." he said, I haven't had music yet, I have to wait till after Christmas break.
"Why didn't he take you in this place?" I asked.
"He lives here too, we both have to go. he said we could move into a small apartment. but I have to get a job." he said with a hopeful smilie.
"Well, that's good. I can help you find a job." I said with a smilie, then Gerard walked out and looked at us.
"Hey Mr.Gee!" I said as he walked over to us.
"Hey, Cyra and Cody." he said with a totally fake smile.
"Hey, Gerard." Cody said.
"How's your uncal?" Gerard asked, what?!?! They know each other or something?!?!? What?!?! Oh my gawd!?!?!
"We just got kicked out but we have a plan though." he said.
"That's good, Cyra are you ready?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah, I'll meet you in the car." I said, he walk to his car. Cody gave me a 'what the heck is going on with you two?!?!'
"My parents are friends with him and my parents dis-owned me so I live with him." I said, lying. I don't know If I can trust him.
"I already know, he told my uncal and he told me." he said.
"Oh, okay. I'll see you at dinner." I said smiling walking away.
"Okay meet me here at 6!" He said as I got into the car. Gerard didn't talk to me and didn't look at me. I just looked out the window, once in a while I looked over at him. when we got inside he went up stairs and I followed him.
"Gerard." I said as he was taking of his tie.
"Yeah." he said taking off his shirt.
"whats up? Your not talking to me." I asked worried.
"Nothing but you should probably get ready to meet him a 6." he said with bitterness.
"It's not a date." I snapped.
"I never said I thought it was."
"Yeah but you never said you didn't and you seem pretty pissed off about it." I snapped again walking into the bathroom.
"Yeah cause he's bad news." he said following me but I slammed the door.
"He just seems in trouble and I'm being a good friend." I said about to cry because it wasn't such a big deal and I didn't want it to.
He didn't say any thing but I start crying and sniffling.
"Cyra," he said, I didn't reply, "I'm sorry, are you okay?"
I just cry out and he opens the door and hugs me as I cry into his shoulder.
"I need to take a shower." I said pulling away. he walked out and I took a shower. when I was done I wrapped a towel around my wet body and walk to the dresser looking for what to wear. I keep looking for what to wear and can't find any thing, maybe Mr.Sass Master can help me in my need of it.