Ch.11

•••4 months later on Saturday•••
I woke up and I saw Gee next to me. I looked at my phone and it was....... 4:00 in the afternoon?!?!?!?!? I slept for like 18 HOURS!!!!!! I felt great!!!!!!! I turned over to gee and kissed his dimples, he was smiling on his sleep, how cute. he didn't have his cast any more and he was doing every thing he always did. he slowly fluttered his eyes open and kept his smile on me as he turned to me.
"Good morning beautiful." he said.
"Good morning dimples." I said poking them. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms sound me as I played with his hair, he cupped my face as we sat up, I was on his lap with my legs wrapped around him.
We pulled away.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.
We went back to our passionate kiss and he put his hands under my tang top. and I pulled away biting his bottom lip.
"Your teasing," he said, "you'll get detention for that."
"I'm so sorry Mr.Way please, no detention." I fake pleaded.
"I'm sorry young lady, you've been bad." he said, I pulled on his hair and I could tell it turned him on. he moved to my neck and started sucking in the tender skin. I let out a loud moan and he pulled of my tang top. We pulled each others clothes off and you can tell what happened next.
Best Saturday ever.
••••9 in the after noon••••
We laid there together, in each other's arms. he looked down at me as I laid my head in his chest.
"I love you Cyra." he said.
"I love you Gerard." I said, we couldn't sleep for a while so we just had a long conversation about each other and school. we eventually fell asleep.

••••Monday••••
I woke up next to a empty bed and a Gerard walking around the house like a mad man.
"Gee?" I asked as he walked in while having a piece of bacon held in his mouth and tiring his tie.
"Good morning." he said while still holding in to the bacon.
"Do you need help?" I asked getting up and walking over to him.
"Yes, please." he said, I started to tie his tie and he still looked like a mad man.
"What's up with you this morning, babe?" I asked him.
"My mom is coming over to visit and she wants to meet you but she doesn't know that your my student and I dont know how she'll react and I missed the meeting yesterday so I have to go to a late night one tonight an I don't want to cause I'm tired!" He babbled, his mother. oh my god, I never thought about that! I hope she likes us.
"Well, uh.... the meeting won't be hard cause your a teacher and they don't really do anything there and we will have to hope for the best with your mother. and finally, you can sleep in tomorrow and I'll take care if you cause you will be 'sick" I said quoting sick.
"Okay, your so smart. I love you." he said still with the bacon sticking out of his mouth, I bit the bacon so it was just a little out of his lips and I walked off as he stood there. I went threw my drawers and finally found a misfits shirt and sweat pants, I had to wear sweat pants cause I was supposed to start my period today. ugh I hate it! I pulled all of them on and put my hair in a messy pony tail. I went into the hallway when my stomach dropped. I ran to the bath room and barfed my guts out. Gerard came and rubbed my back.
"Do you want me to stay here and take care of you?" He asked in a loving voice.
"No, I can take care if my self. I'm fine." I said, he lifted me up and put me in our bed and put me under the covers.
"Okay, I gotta go now. I love you." he said kissing my forehead.
"Okay, bye. love you too." I said as he left. a few seconds later I herd the door close and I went back to sleep.
A little bit later I herd the door open.
"Gerard?! Gerard?!" A woman yelled. it was probably Gerard's mother. crap, I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 so Gerard should be coming home soon.
She came up the stairs and looked threw the door way.
"Oh hi, I'm Gerard's mother Donna. you must be Cyra." she said with a warm smile.
"Yeah." I said with a smile back.
"Do you know where Gerard is?" She asked.
"He's not home yet but do you want some coffee?" I asked getting up and going to the living room.
"No, I'm fine dear. I would love to hear more about you though, Gerard has talked about you for a while and he won't shut up!" She said answer both laughed, we went to the living room and sat down.
"So tell me about for self." she said.
"Um...... I have a best friend named Tyler and he's like my brother. actually there's not that much to me so you probably didn't hear much." I said.
"Oh no. I've herd how smart you are, how creative and great just every thing." she said.
"Really? I don't get called any of those things a lot." I said.
"Well, Gerard tells the truth. at least now. but let me show you the baby pictures." she said pulling out her phone and showing me Gerard in the bathtub a a baby first day of kindergarten and all that. I laughed my head off. then Gerard came threw the door.
"Hey mom!" He said hugging her.
"Hello son! Cyra is just perfect." she said.
"Did she show you the baby pictures?" He sighed.
i started giggling then Gerard kissed me on the forehead.
"Who wants a snack!?" Donna asked getting up and walking to the kitchen.
"Ma, it's my house. you don't need to." he said.
"But I do! I'm a mother, I have to!" She said, Gerard let her do her thing and he turned to me.
"Have you barfed since this morning?" He asked me quitly.
"No, just this morning." I said.
Wait. just this morning.
Maybe just a coincidence.
Or.
No, I can't.
No, Cyra your thinking crazy.
No, your thinking logically stupid.
SHUT UP BRAIN! Nobody was talking to you!
But you were.
SHUT UP!