Chapter 4

8:58 pm

They didn't plan on doing anything that night, they might go on live but other than that they just hung out.

"We could make cookies" Nick suggests.

"Sure" Chris said getting up.

Chris and Nick got up and walked to the the kitchen, Nick started to get everything they needed.

"Hey you two coming" Chris asked.

"Yea yea" Hailey stretched her arms before getting out from under the blanket.

"Hey we should go live" Hailey said pulling out her phone as she walked into the kitchen.

She started a live and not even a minute later there were 29k people on.

"Hey y'all" she said helping Nick get baking stuff.

The chat was filling up with questions. Chris and Matt sat on the stools watching the other 2 get ready.

They got some cookie dough rolls, Hailey was waiting for Nick to grab a knife. Matt walked into frame and started to read the comments.
So many fans were going crazy over Matt and Chris, others were spamming with questions.

"What's Hailey's favourite color someone asked" Matt turned towards Hailey.

"Light green or blue" she said opening the cookie dough.

Nick got her a cutting board and the began cutting the dough into circles. Meanwhile Chris and Matt were answering questions from the chat. Just then Hailey threw the knife down and kneeled down.

"Fuck" she mumbled.

"Dude are you good" Chris asked.

"I cut myself" Hailey stood back up, sucking in a deep breath.

"Let's see" Matt said walking over to her.

Even if Hailey was hurt they kept making eye contact and obviously all the fans saw and started spamming the chat.

"Nick go get a bandaid" Chris said.

Nick got up and walked to the cupboard. Nick grabbed bandaids and tossed them to Matt. He grabbed one and also grabbed paper towel. He grappled the paper around her finger to stop the bleeding. Hailey leaned on the counter reading the chat. Chris grabbed the phone at held it up to his face.

"So while Matt helps her get situated Nick and I are going to finish the cookies" Chris looked at Matt and Hailey, Nick was behind him putting his thumbs up.

Hailey was cleaning her hand from the blood, and Matt was opening a bandaid for her. Chris and Nick were cutting the rest of the cookies with a new knife. Chris grabbed a pan and put parchment paper on top. Hailey sat on the counter by the sink. Matt helped her put the bandaid on.

While the triplets and Hailey were waiting for the cookies in the oven they were filming bits for their YouTube. They spent the rest of the time talking about random shit and laughing till their stomachs hurt.

9:28 pm

They were all chilling on the couch eating the cookies. From time to time Hailey would let out a little giggle from a TikTok and Matt adored her laugh. He thought it was so cute. Chris and Nick would constantly catch Matt looking at Hailey.