Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy this book because I know that I do love writing it! Sorry if this is totally pathetic but I hope you enjoy it!

The annoying repetitive beep of my alarm clock echoed throughout my room, I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed to turn off my alarm clock that was on the other side of the room. I jumped back in bed and unplugged my phone from the wall and started scrolling on Twitter.

After about 20 minutes, I decided that I was awake enough to go ahead and go into my bathroom and start putting in my contacts and put on some basic make-up for the day at school. I went back into my room and picked out my clothes. I don't really think that I have to try that hard since i have no one I try to impress. I wiggled on some ripped skinny jeans, and put on my bra, I had no clue what shirt to wear, so it depended on the weather outside.

I didn't know how cold it was outside so I went to my window in my room, pulled up the blinds, and opened the window. A cool breeze hit my stomach and I flinched. But before I could shut the window, something caught my eye, I saw a Uhaul truck parked outside the old house that was for sale. Well I guess not for sale anymore... I continued to sit there and watch the movers move all this old furniture in the house next door, when I heard continuous laughing, and someone whistling. I snapped my neck to see that about three teenage boys were staring at me in my bra.

I fell back in embarrassment and shut the window. I mean, can this school year get any worse?

After I finished getting ready I went down and grabbed an apple and grabbed my keys. Before I went out the front door I peeked my head out to make sure those boys weren't there anymore. They weren't, so I ran out and got in my car and started driving to the school while blasting my radio.

When I arrived at the school, I turned off my car and threw my keys in my backpack. As soon as I got out I feel everyone watching me. I look around and everyone is laughing and whistling at me, just like this morning. Oh shit...

I saw my best friend, Ava, and ran up to her and i looked at her with my eyes wide. She immediately got was I was saying and she put her arm around me and we ran to the bathroom together.

"What happened?!" I whispered frantically.

"I don't know! You tell me, why is everyone talking about you in your bra?" She said.

"It was just this incident, I was in my room and there guys were watching me." I said, actually kind of giggling.

Ava started to laugh with me and we ended up full out laughing in the bathroom. I don't even know why I cared in the first place, it will be over with by tomorrow. Just need to get through the day.

On my way to my first class I bumped into this guys and I accidentally dropped all my stuff on the floor.

"Hey watch out!" I say, startled. I bend down to pick up my stuff. I stand back up, and our eyes locked. He had greenish-blue eyes and blonde hair quiffed up. He looked so familiar except I knew he couldn't go to this school because I knew I would have recognized him because,, damn.

"Shit. My bad." He says laughing.

"Whatever, just watch where you going, okay new kid?" I say while walking away.

"Alright, and you keep your window shut sweetheart." He say.

I stop as soon as this comes out of his mouth. I knew he looked familiar, he is the one who was watching me. He is my new neighbor.

Okay! So that is chapter one, tell me what you think so far in the comments! And vote and follow me if you would like:)