3

P.O.V. Bose

Today I woke up a little earlier to prepare breakfast for my sweet wife

Today I woke up a little earlier to prepare breakfast for my sweet wife. She always wakes up early to prepare breakfast and lunch for me, apart from leaving the room tidy and our beloved princess with her things.

Hey, what are you doing up so early?- I heard Mika's sleepy voice behind me-.

I'm preparing breakfast for the girl I love most in the whole world- I said, wrapping an arm around her waist-.

Hmm, will it be Lynne? - Mika whispered with her head resting on my chest.

It could be- I replied amused and looked down to see my wife- Don't fall asleep, darling. You still have to take a shower and get dressed to go to work- I reminded him kissing his head-.

I don't want to. Let's skip our respective jobs and snuggle up all day- Mika proposed still sleepy-.

I laughed shaking my head

Mika honey, we have to go to work or they won't pay us at the end of the month- I joked and heard a giggle from her- Go to the bathroom, crazy curls- I kissed her neck before letting her go-.

Oh how I love that girl

Good morning, my beloved beautiful princess-I greeted her when I felt my pants being licked- Do you want food, baby? - I asked and she licked my hand- That's a yes- I laughed and turned off the oven-.

With my little girl having breakfast, it's time to finish preparing her beautiful mother's

Are you coming to say hello to mama, baby? - Mika's voice was heard nearby, warning me that she finished showering -.

Wow, ho sposato la ragazza perfetta- I spoke in Italian when I saw my loving wife in front of me-.

I don't have the least of what you said but it felt nice- Mika laughed kissing my cheek-.

You're gorgeous, Mika- I caressed her cheek and gave her a short kiss on her pretty lips-.

Marrying this smart girl young was the best decision I ever made.

My precious babygirl! - Mika squealed making love to Lynne -.

Ok, why did Piper's words start echoing in my head?

Mika, we have to talk- I said with a serious voice and she looked up scared-.

A-Are you going to ask me for a d-divorce? - Mika stuttered with her eyes full of tears -.

No, honey, no- I got up and approached her- Never that- I assured her and hugged her tightly-.

I hate to see my girl cry and know that I caused her to cry

Do you feel better now, my sunshine? - I asked wiping her tears with my thumb -.

Yeah- Mika answered with a small smile- What did you want to talk about, Bosey?- Her eyes looked at me curiously although at the same time she kept drying her wet cheeks-.