15

~♪Si tú te vas y yo me voy, esto ya es en serio

Si tú te vas y yo me voy, ¿con quién se queda el perro? ♪~

P.O.V. Mika

19 weeks and 4 days! Now I can say that I am more tired than ever, because I feel my baby bump getting heavier and my babies bigger

19 weeks and 4 days! Now I can say that I am more tired than ever, because I feel my baby bump getting heavier and my babies bigger. Speaking of my babies, I first felt them a week ago when I let Bose visit Lynne, so it was extra special. As my pregnancy was high risk at the beginning, I have had to have weekly check-ups, which is why I have gone to the Man Nest, once a week.

To put away, to put away, everything, everything in its place- I sang when I saw that my first group's departure time was approaching-.

At this rate, I have a hard time bending down to help them pick up the toys, but I can carry them to calm them down

Girl, if you want I'll stay with the kids and send them away so you can go do your errands-  Alice whispered as we watched the kids pack up.

No, Ali. I haven't been here for so long anymore, saying goodbye to the kids like I always did- I quickly refused-.

I always make sure that no strangers leave with the kids, I even have photos of their families to check if they are really their relatives or not

Brail sweetie, you are forgetting those pieces of the puzzle- I pointed and he picked them up- Payne baby, the doll dresses of your companions. Dejah babe, put away those Captain Man and Danger Force action figures. Rosie Posie, you have cards left out of memorize it - I like to help you this way.

Since everything is in order and in its place, the only thing missing is for them to clean the floor and the tables, I made them line up to go out

No no no, Malika, stay here- I grabbed her backpack to bring her closer to me- Let's see if it's someone in your family, because I won't risk you leaving with him- I took out my cell phone and went to the photo gallery- No babe It's not someone your mommy or daddy told me is coming for you. Stay here, babygirl- I took out the safety strap and put it in her backpack-.

The good thing is that in my class, the girls get along pretty well so while I don't let Malika go, Laleh and Dream play with her.

Dreamy, did you dye your hair? - Hearing Laleh's innocent question, I turned around.

Come closer, Dreamy Dream- I ordered and she approached- My goodness...Princess, take out your notebook, I have to write something to your momma- I whispered, taking a pencil out of my assistant's apron-.

Charlotte's fear was that one of her daughters would gain her and Henry's powers, because two powers in such a tiny body would be very difficult to control. Now Dream has the power of her daddy and the hair colors her mama once had.