10

♪Y la verdad hicimos mucho daño

No busco a quien culpar, ya para qué?

Presiento que, no hay marcha atrás

Sé que esta vez no hay marcha atrás♪~

P.O.V. Mika

I am already 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Although at first I had only a little nausea and was able to teach my classes very well, recently I started with severe nausea that prevented me from continuing to teach, so I requested a license until the...

I am already 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Although at first I had only a little nausea and was able to teach my classes very well, recently I started with severe nausea that prevented me from continuing to teach, so I requested a license until these horrible symptoms stop.

I told you a thousand times not to come with me if you feel bad, Mika- Chapa scolded me, rubbing my back while I vomited-.

I didn't want to...-the vomit prevented me from speaking- I didn't want to stay all day in my bed hugging the garbage can in my room- I replied and vomited for the last time-.

One more reason to never get pregnant- Chapa murmured wiping my mouth-.

But ever since I got engaged to Bose, you wanted a nephew. Now that you're going to have it, at least help me- I mentioned before rinsing my mouth with some water-.

I got out my toothbrush and mouthwash to get the vomit taste out of my mouth.

Let's go see your wedding dresses, girl- I put my things away and took her hand-.

Chapa needs a LOT of help with her wedding preparations and I offered to help her with what I can do for now, since I don't know if a baby bump would help me with all of this in the future.

What do you think of this dress, girl? - Chapa opened the curtain of the testers -.

This would be the eighth option with me, since she cares about my opinion more than Charlotte or Piper's.

Let's see... It's cute but I feel like it doesn't match much with your personality, darling- I thought after looking at her from different points of view-.