Chapter 3

<Location: Paris Huntik Foundation Safe House>

In the Huntik Foundation Paris safe house. It was a normal night at the safe house as the guards haven't reported anything unusual. Until something glowing caught the attention of a guard. 

Guard: What the?

Confused and curious the guard walked towards the light. In the room where the light was coming from. The guard enters the room and begins searching for what is causing the glowing, a moment later he finds the cause and screams in terror as the object releases a light that engulfs him. 

< Next Day, location: Dante House >

Inside Dante House, Lok and Cherit play chess, with Lok surprisingly winning against Cherit. Den and Zhalia were talking about their time in the orphanage. Sophie was on her holotome researching Hecto-Titans due to Lincoln's bonding of a Thornment; finally, Lincoln and Dante were in the backyard sparring. Lincoln was using his newly acquired Thornment against Dante Caliban. The reason for the sparring match was to test Lincoln's ability on how much he could control and command Thornment. The match came to an end when Caliban used leaping slash.

Dante(returning Caliban to his amulet): That was a good match. You're getting better at commanding Thornment. 

Lincoln: Thanks, Dante.

As Lincoln and Dante were walking in, Metz just appeared on the TV.

Dante: Metz. It's been a while.

Metz: That it has Dante. However, I wish I was calling you without an emergency.

Lok: What's the emergency?

Metz: The legendary titan Arc has possessed a security guard at the Paris safe house and is using the guard for something we don't know.

Dante and the others (minus Lincoln and Den) look uneasy.

Den: Something we should know about?

Sophie: Arc is the legendary titan of fate and our experience with the titan hasn't been...

Zhalia: Good since the last time we encountered Arc we were sent into different dreams that showed us different futures which weren't pleasant, to put it mildly.

Metz: I've sent the mission details to your holotome Dante.

Dante opens his holotome.

Holotome: Mission, investigate the disappearance. Find and locate the legendary titan of fate, Arc, and see why Arc has possessed the security guard. 

Dante: Seekers we have a mission.

<Two hours later>

The team arrives in Paris and began looking for the possessed security guard which was easy due to the sound of screaming people. The team splits into two teams of three with Dante, Lincoln, and Sophie dealing with the titans guarding the security guard and Lok, Zhalia, and Den dealing with the people.

<With team 1>

Donte, Lincoln, and Sophie have defeated two of the titans but were having difficulty with a Baselaird which was being controlled by a Dendras. The battle finally ended when Lincoln invoked Ariel to defeat Dendras, allowing Caliban and Sophie Sabriel to defeat Baselaird. 

<With team 2>

Lok, Zhalia, and Den successfully calmed down the people Simplemind. Once they were done with the citizens they rushed back to meet up with the others.