Chapter 1

(A/N: In this story Dante still has Umbra and Sophie still has Phoenix)

Its been one month since Lincoln has been decried as bad luck. During this past month a lot has happen to Lincoln.

It was currently night time and Lincoln was walking on the streets. Lincoln turns his head to the right and sees the viewers.

Lincoln: Hello everyone it nice to see you guys again but I wish it was on better conditions. I'm going to guess that most or all of you are wondering what has happen to me since we last spoke. Well... a lot of bad things have happen to me, first some of my friends have left me as they don't want to be around a person who is bad luck. It hurts knowing my best friend Clyde betrayed our friendship for a superstition. The only people who didn't fall for this superstition are my friends Stella and Girl Jordan and my grandfather Pop-Pop. The second thing that has happen is that the entire of town thinks i'm bad luck thanks to a certain someone. Finally my girlfriend Ronnie Anne cheated on me with that jerk Chandler. 

Lincoln: Then yesterday I ran away from the Louds as I couldn't handle the abuse and the neglect anymore. I manage to find a abandon building to live in as temporary home until I leave town.

Lincoln stop talking to the viewers and continues walking. However Lincoln fails to notice a shady figure is following him.

???: Hey kid give me your money and i'll let you live.

Lincoln turns around and sees the shady figure with a gun pointed at his head.

Lincoln(terrified): I-I-I d-don't h-have any money on me.

Shady figure: Well then I can't let you live.

 The shady figure was about to pull the trigger.

???: Touchram!

The shady figure gun was blasted out of his hand. Lincoln and the Shady figure turn to see a man with reddish-brown hair, has amber brown eyes. The man is wearing a black shirt, tacky pants, black shoes and had a light brown coat.

 The man is wearing a black shirt, tacky pants, black shoes and had a light brown coat

???(in a mature male voice): I'll give you one chance to leave or else.

Shady figure(in a smug tone): Or else what?

???(smirks): I was hoping you would ask that.

The mystery man pulls out what appear to be a amulet.