Chapter 2

It's been four months since Lincoln first joined the Huntik Foundation. During the past four months Lincoln mastered a variety of spells which surprised Dante and the others and Lincoln learned how to invoke Caliban for a longer period of time. Also during these past four months Dante began to teach Lincoln martial arts and came to view Dante as a father figure, Zhalia as a mother figure and Den and Lok as big brothers and Sophie as a big sister. The last thing that has happened over the past four months is today is Lincoln twelve birthday. 

We currently see Lincoln in the backyard of Dante house, sparring against Dante. 

Lincoln: Touchram! 

Lincoln fires a green energy blast from his hands at Dante who dodges it.

(A/N: This is the best photo I could fine.)

Dante: Touchram!

Dante fires a green energy blast at Lincoln who shields himself.

Lincoln: Armorbrand!

A  spherical barrier of indigo energy surrounds Lincoln as Dante attack has no effect on the shield. 

Dante: Not bad Lincoln but lets continue this later

Lincoln: Ok Dante.

Lincoln and Dante leave the backyard and inside of Dante house. Once inside of Dante house, the lights were off. 

Lincoln: Hey why are the lights off?

Dante playfully shrugs his shoulders.

Suddenly the lights come on.

Huntik team: Surprise! Happy Birthday Lincoln!

Lincoln(taken back by this): Wow thanks guys! To be honest I actually forgot today was my birthday. 

Sophie: Well your apart of our team and we view you as family.

Den: Enough with the chit chat let's get this party started.