Loki-Caught

Smut 🔥

It was everyday we argue i was sick of it. Everyday over something little it was stupid. Worse since we are roommates we always see each other.

"Why were you out with him!" Loki screamed. "Why do you care i cant hang out with my friends huh"? I yelled back.

He said " No you cant not without my permission" i stormed off to my room. Not without my permission😒 who does he think he is.

After that he tried talking to me again but i kept ignoring him.

I just came back from a club a little drunk but still sober. I took off my heels in the front.

I was walking to my room when i heard " ah~ Y/N faster" "Yeah just like that baby".

I did the only reasonable thing to do. I opened his door and saw the most hottest thing ever.

Loki was on the middle of his bed jerking of to the thought of me completely naked. Now i understand why he's been jealous.

I slowly walked over to the bed and he opened his eyes wide.

"Y/N! What are you doing here."He tried to cover up but I've seen enough.

I slowly stripped in front of him one by one shirt, pants, bra, and lastly underwear.

I climbed into bed with him holding his dick in my hands. He groaned i heard a muffled "fuck~" coming from his mouth.

I straddled him and i felt him jerk upwards. I grabbed his dick and put him inside me.

"Oh shit~" i moaned he was big.

He held my hips and started guiding me up and down. He groaned "ah~ Y/N faster"

So i went faster i heard him moan "yeah just like that baby.

I kept going until i felt him twitch and he releases inside me.
I got off him and fell sideways onto the bed.

We both let sleep consume us i couldn't ask for a better roomate.