Leo's Coronation

Epilogue

It was Leo's coronation day, the whole kingdom was in a celebration mood. He was loved by all and every she wolf wanted to be his mate. Roman made sure that he taught him the importance of treasuring a mate. Yes, Stealth caught him making out with a couple of warriors every now and then but he just hoped that Leo would be a good mate.

"Leo, you need to behave, Sweetie, a lot of people are coming to this coronation so whoever the flavour of the month is, please tell them to not make a scene and embarrass us or they will be safely locked in the cells", Roman watched as Janet put their son in place. When it came to respect, Leo never went against Janet, not once in his life. He was twenty two years old and still trembled when Janet gave him instructions. Roman was happy that they were retiring. He wanted to travel the world with his mate, something that they never had a chance to do when they were ruling. They had three more kids who were living with Lola, yes she took them saying that they have done so much so they deserved some alone time. Roman agreed immediately earning a week of sleeping in the living room of their new home. They had to move out so that Leo could redecorate to his liking. "I won't Mum I promise. Dad tell her", he reached out to him but he was not about to repeat the same mistake he did before. "No son, you are on your own on that one. Where are Lola and your siblings?", he asked him making him pull his eyebrows together. He pointed to the living room without a word making him smile. He had to learn how to defend himself as a King.

He found his daughter helping out her siblings to get dressed and making sure they were looking smart. This was a big day after all. "There you are", "Hi Dad, you look handsome", she said pulling him in for a hug. Eli, Elleina and Esme followed both cheering for him. "Thank you, you look pretty too, are you planning to see your mate tonight?", she blushed at his comment. "Dad!", "Fine, fine I won't ask again", he said kissing the top of her head and watching her round up her young brother and sisters ready for the ceremony. They found Janet and Leo waiting for them. They were announced as the throne room doors opened and in they walked. As they approached where Stealth was standing with his son Jace, Roman noticed the change in his eyes that was very familiar, he followed Jace's line of sight only to find Lola frozen in her spot. They were mates. "Eli, Esme, Elleina come with me, let's go get ice cream", Janet said quickly and walked away with the kids. Roman's eyes met Stealth's and directed his eyes to the bar, leaving the two to sort themselves. "Fuck! I can't believe your son hit a jackpot", Roman told his friend as they drowned their sorrows in whiskey. "I know buddy, If he screws up am hanging him myself", Stealth replied crushing his glass into Romans. 

"What's wrong with you two?", Angel asked trying to understand them. The only thing he could do was a gesture to the crowd where Jace was having his first dance with Lola. The smile on Angel's face was a knowing one. No one would understand what it feels like unless they experienced the same thing too. "Well what do you know...should I ruin your day even more?", Jasper asked the moment he joined the group with sadness on his face. When they turned to his side they saw Leo dancing with Daniella, who was Jasper's daughter. "Fuck me", Roman said while drowning another glass of whiskey. "That is my job only my King", Janet was right in front of him pulling him to the dance floor. "This is insane", Roman was fuming. "May I know why you are upset right now instead of being happy that our children are mated to people that we know and raised ourselves?", her question made sense. They were the godparents to most of them, they practically raised them. "Am sorry, they are just growing up to fast, that's all", he said burying his head in the crock of her neck. 

The Council soon stopped the music and they were called to perform the coronation, giving their title and obligation to Leo, they did the blood ritual and he swore an oath. People cheered and danced the whole night.

Leo Riverson was now King meaning Roman and Janet were free to start their lives as ordinary pack members.

They wanted to go back to their old apartment in the human world so they called Nick and asked him to renovate the place, it was easy for him because he had a construction company and told them it was going to be ready after a month. It was not an issue on their end. They had nothing but time.

Roman had to stay behind to give Leo everything he needed to start working, but Janet couldn't stay. When he got to their new home, he found Janet washing the dishes. The house was messed up because all the kids used it as a place to hang out with their friends. Leo was in his mansion while Lola took the twins to her apartment, she refused to give them up despite finding her mate, telling Roman that they were part of her. Jace was told to be either on board or he should find a new mate, the choices made Roman smile because Lola had her mother's will and dealing with a woman like her was going to be a roller coaster, he hoped that Jace had Stealth's calmness or else they were going to be fighting over everything. 

He snaked his hands on Janet's waist startling her. He kissed her shoulder all the way to his mark, she trembled under his touch and moaned. He was happy that even though years had passed they still had the same feelings toward each other. He bit her earlobe making her break a plate in half. They chuckled as he advised her to leave the dishes and give him undivided attention. He placed her on the kitchen counter, tearing her panties with Vlad's sharp nails, he gave control to Axel who always seemed to enjoy Janet's pussy more than the rest of them, he licked, sucked and bit like there was no tomorrow. All Janet could do was scream their names as they made her reach her high over and over again. One thing was for sure, he was going to love his Queen for the rest of their lives.

NEW STORY ALERT!!

In a world where loyalty is a luxury and trust is a weapon, who will emerge victorious, and who will fall prey to the shadows that lurk in the heart of the pack? Prepare to be captivated by a tale of forbidden love, untamed passion, and the deadly...

In a world where loyalty is a luxury and trust is a weapon, who will emerge victorious, and who will fall prey to the shadows that lurk in the heart of the pack? Prepare to be captivated by a tale of forbidden love, untamed passion, and the deadly allure of the Royals' Courtesan.