Blending In

The table was so silent that Janet wished she convinced Roman more for them not to join the Council for breakfast. He said that it was important because he had been away for a long time and this was a way of catching up with them. The thing is not just the Council members were there, there were a few Alphas there as well. They were all looking at her, not in disgust but in curiosity, only two pairs were looking at her with daggers, his Mother and another Woman, the other woman was gorgeous and had a toned body to die for.

"Luna, what did you do back in the human world?", one of the Alphas asked, she cleared her throat. "I was a waitress in a diner", "Great a servant Queen", the woman next to his Mother muttered. It was obvious that everyone heard. "Well, it might not seem like much to you but some of us had to do whatever it took to survive, so am sorry if that disappoints you".  "I don't mind a hard-working woman at all, I think it's sexy", "Really Baxter? So tell me one thing how will a servant protect the Kingdom when we are at war?", she asked with sarcasm making anger boil inside of her. "Are you saying that you don't have faith in your Council's ability to solve disputes? I mean, am only assuming since that's why we have councils in the human world", Janet did not miss a smile that appeared on Roman's face as she asked the woman. "I do but sometimes it-", "Look, I don't know you and you don't know me either, I believe that it's only fair for you to stop judging people you don't know until you get to know them. And a Warrior or King never craves war without necessity". The older males and females nodded their heads with smiles on their faces, except for his Mother. "Renee, I told you, the moon goddess never makes mistakes...to Queen Janet", The old man raised his glass and so did the rest of the table and repeated the man's last words. "To Queen Janet".

The plan was for him to give her a tour as they were heading to a meeting in his office but apparently, he forgot and took a detour to their room where he made love to her for hours, telling her how proud he was for the way she handled the woman that she found out was named Andra and was the chosen mate for the King, her mate. She also found out that Andra was a warrior with countless honours from her Vampire clan. When he decided to finally take her to his office they found a very tired Jasper who had to step in for Roman since some meetings could not be pushed forward. "Am sorry Jasper, we got caught up", "Whatever, your Mother was asking for you, without forgetting my Queen, you are a badass, I hate Andra with passion, she always thinks she is better than everyone". He said making her laugh then left. Roman walked her through what his usual day looked like and they did the remaining three meetings together.

She was surprised to see how caring he was to his people, he was attentive and gave the right advise. That was the side of him that she didn't see before, and they respected him as well. 

He took her site seeing outside their mansion and she came to find out that they called it the palace seeing that is where the royal family was living so it made sense. The rest of the kingdom was full of activities, it was like their very own city, having malls, restaurants, hotels, movie theatres and their houses were beautiful. He introduced her as his mate to all who approached them. It made her feel part of the pack. "This is amazing", she said. He lulled her toward a very bright yellow building and when they were inside, she realised where they were. The orphanage, she looked at him and he smiled, he gave her a tour and the nurse walked them through how they did things. Some kids were very small and it made her get all emotional, Roman comforted her. Finally, they stopped at a very fancy restaurant, "Roman, we are way underdressed", "Don't worry I know the owner", he offered her a hand which she accepted and when they walked in they were welcomed by a very handsome man who kept looking at her in a flirty way. Of course, Roman noticed and asked him to call the manager, that's when she found out, he did know the owner because he was the owner. Another waiter was assigned to their table, the food portions were ginormous, no wonder he could eat tanks of food when they were in the human world. "You like the food", "Yes, it's delicious", they ate in silence and when they were done, he ordered a bottle of wine. "Jealousy looks good on you", she teased him earning a growl, "Am not jealous, he was being unprofessional", he replied avoiding her eyes making her laugh. "A King threatened by a waiter, this is very entertaining" she smiled but it soon disappeared when she felt her legs being parted under the table, their eyes connected and the rainbow colour made her realise that she had pushed him too far. "Baby am sorry, please stop, people are watching us", "then I guess you better act normal", he while sipping wine without a care in the world.

She held on to the table as the soft scales of his tail played with her clit slowly, she was getting close and a smile appeared on his face. "P-please stop Baby, I will do anything", "Unfortunately I don't want anything at the moment", he increased the speed making her hold on tighter. She bit her lip hard, shut her eyes with extra force and bowed her head on the table to contain her moan as she rode her orgasm, she stayed in the same position for the whole ten minutes until the waiter brought their bill for Roman to sign. She was tired and couldn't feel her legs. As if he knew, he held her close to him, feeling his sexy body against hers did nothing to make her feel better. She was happy to see Jasper with a car right outside the restaurant, she fell asleep the moment she got in. 

She woke up alone and thirsty, she figured water first, Roman later so she went to the mini kitchen that they had, surprised to see Andra and Renee in their wing with Roman. "Oh! There you are, what if we ask for her opinion on the matter Son?", Renee said with excitement, even Andra was also having a happy face. "I said No Mother", he said and walked towards her kissing her forehead. "Water?", he asked calmly, it was a habit that he was already used to so she was not surprised but she wanted to know what Renee was excited about. "My opinion on what?", she asked Renee. "How about you let Roman and Andra handle the King and Queen duties on a public level while you remain his mate behind public eyes? That way we all get what we want, I mean it's not like you can handle the pressure that comes with being a Queen anyway right?". "What?".