Chapter 1:

Being a teenager is a part of life. Growing pains, heartbreaks, hormones kick in, and parents start being bigger asses. Ya know? But the sad part is that it's really not only parents. It's other teenagers. I really don't see what's up with that though. What the hell ever happened to "treat people the way you want to be treated?" oh, who am i kidding? Actually, when was that ever used? But anyways, you know how in movies, there's always a popular group, a wanna be popular group, a nerd group, and etc? Well that's not really how it is.As you probably know, you could be the most prettiest thing on earth and still be treated like shit..

So, anyways, Last year was 7th grade year. It was a new school. New start. New style. And new friends. Onthe first day, it was pretty great. I got attention. Got to meet new people. The usual or whatever. For the first beginning of the year, things were going extremely great. One day, I went home and my grandmother had been there and my mom hollered and told me she got me something. well, you know the bows the cheerleaders wear? well she made me some of those. I was super excited. I wanted to fit in and stuff. I wanted to be... pretty. So, the next day I woke up to my mom yelling that we were late for school. I was pretty mad though because I wanted to look really good. So, I got up and washed my hair so it would look somewhat shiny. I put on my yellow shirt and that beautiful yellow bow my grandmother had made and done my makeup a little to cover all these blemishes. I felt so confident about myself. I mean, who wouldn't?

I walked into school and went in the office to get a tardy slip and went into my first period class. For about 2 class periods, everything was going great. But in between 2nd and 3rd period, people were pointing at me.. and whispering.. and laughing.. Just making fun of me for trying to be me. For wearing that bow and that makeup. But I kept my head held high. I went into 3rd period and 2 of the boys said something about me to my face and just kept going on and on about me.. I couldn't take it. I ran out of the class in hope that no one would really notice. But everyone did. My teacher came out and asked what was going on. and so I told him.. But just because he gave me his word that it would be tooken care of, doesn't mean that it took the feelings away..

I then asked to take a break and go to wash my face in the bathroom. But I didn't go to do that.. I went to hide. I went to let out all of my feelings that I didn't know what else to do with. All I could think about is how I didn't want to be on earth and how I wanted to kill myself. So I text my mom and told her.. She drove faster than ever to the school and rushed into the bathroom to come and comfort me.

We then went to the principals office and told her what happened.. They put the school on lockdown because of my suicide threat. She took all of the 7th grade to the gym to talk to them about it. She told them about my threat. about how they made me feel ugly and not worth it. I missed school for about a week. But that's not all I did...

But first let me tell you a little bit about myself.