✰1•The Book✰

AUTHOR'S POV
Seorin's alarm ringed she closed it and said "Good morning shitty world" she stretched her body and woke up. She did her morning routine and went to school.

{Time Skip At School}

She was in front of her locker taking the books she needed for her class when someone whispered in her ear "Good morning princess".

She rolled her eyes and turned around with a straight face "Just leave mother fucker". He smirked "What a beautiful way to say hi".

He took one of her books "Give them back" she said ready to throw a punch on his face. "No" he said and walked away. They had the same class so she took the rest of her books and headed to the classroom.

The teacher wasn't there yet. She went at her seat she turned around and said " Mother fucker my book" her eyes were closed and she has her hand in front if his desk waiting for him to give her the book. He placed his feet on his desk " I don't have it".

She opened her eyes left a sigh and said "Yang Jungwon give me my fucking book or I'll beat your ass". He took out his phone and started scrolling through it "Yah" she yelled. "It's on the rooftop go and get it" he said she rolled her eyes and said to herself "I swear one day I'll kill you Yang Jungwon"

{Time Skip After Classes}

Seorin went at the rooftop to take her book but she saw Jungwon with her book on his hand "Shit now what" she cursed under her breath. "I'll throw it so come fast if you want it"he yelled. She went as fast as she could at his place.

He was about to throw it but she took it with a harsh move. He fell on the top of her and stared into her eyes for a few seconds. Seorin pushed his chest to remove his "Move!"she yelled. He stood up and removed the dust from his clothes "Like I wanted to stay there" he said and rolled his eyes.

He was about to leave while making his way out he pass by her hitting her shoulder with his "But you are pretty princess" he whispered to her ear while leaving. "What a bitch" Seorin said before leaving as well.

Seorin was looking for her best friend Karina. "Ey yo bitch how are ya?" Seorin said while waving her hands. "Oh hey bitch I'm fine you?" she answered while hugging her friend. "Let's go and get something to eat" Karina suggested while grabbing Seorin's hand.

They arrived at the cafeteria and Seorin said "I'll just take a juice I'm not hungry". Karina looked at her like she was about to kill her "Yah you need to eat" Karina yelled at her. "I'm eating but at home. Okay? Now let's go"she grabbed Karina's hand and they went to get their food/drink.

While Karina was getting something Seorin was at the drinks section (?) trying to reach a juice from the top self while she was standing on her tippy toes "Why people can't respect short people" she groaned.

She saw a hand grabbing it and she turned around to see who did that. Actually she was expecting someone and she was right the one and only Yang Jungwon. She rolled her eyes took a tea and went back to Karina.

"He is getting on my nevers"she said while sitting down with Karina. "It's okay he will stop one day" she said while smiling. Seorin looked at her with a 'you are so done' look and said "Is this how you are trying to cheep me up?". Karina took a bite from her food and said " If you want him to stop then date him already".Seorin was about to slap her "Why I would ever date this ass hole?"

"Because he likes you dah"Karina said and rolled her eyes still focused on her food. "Even if he did. One he make my life like hell. Two I wouldn't date him even if he was the last man alive so I'll pretend like I never heard that". Karina took the last bite from her food and said " Whatever helps you sleep at night"

Seorin totally ignored what her friend said and grabbed her hand to go out of the cafeteria" Now let's go we still have a few classes left.

✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎✍︎

That was the first chapter I hope you liked it. Wait until the next time I'll update. Sorry if i completely waisted your time♡︎. Goodbye lovely humans:)