✰13•Plan✰

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been two weeks since Sunghoon came back to Seoul and started hanging out with Seorin and Karina. Jungwon was watching them but he didn't say anything the whole time even tho if he felt really jealous.

"Oh Jungwon can we talk after school?" Seorin asked him. He was caught of guard he didn't expect her to ask something like that.

Time Skip At The Park

They both arrived at the park "Well I have to talk to you about something" Seorin said. "Sure go ahead" Jungwon said wanting her to continue he really wanted to know why she called him here even tho if he already had something on his mind. "Why are you avoiding me?" Seorin said "I know I actually have no rights to answer it's not like we are anything special" she said since she thought that her question was a little weird.

"Fuck it" he cursed under his breath "Because I like you and I can't stand watching you with another guy" he said. He immediately regretted it "Forget it" he said and walked away leaving Seorin dumbfounded

JUNGWON'S POV

Why did I say that? Now what am I supposed to do?

I'll just start ignoring her to make things less awkward I guess as she said we are not anything special after all......

SEORIN'S POV

Why he said that? He likes me? But he also told me to forget it? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YANG JUNGWON BY THAT AH? I'M ALREADY CONFUSED ENOUGH WITH MY OWN FEELINGS YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

Now what should I do....

NEXT DAY🥳
(Sorry for so much time skips)

I went to school with one thing on my mind 'make things clear with Jungwon' he can't let this like that tho.

I went in the classroom to see him talking with Liz? Well me and Liz are kinda friends she is one of the few people that talked to me when I came here and for a reason I trust her a lot. I've never see them together again though. But why do I feel like this? I'm kinda annoyed that they are together COME TO YOUR SENSES SIM SEORIN

Fuck it I'll talk to him another time I'll just go and tell Karina. There she is she was taking with a random guy on the hallway.

"Sorry but I'll borrow her for a little" I said smiling and grabbing her hand. "Bye Seungmin" Karina said. "Who is that Seungmin?" I aksed her. " Ah just my cousin" Karina said.

"By the way what do you want?" Karina asked. I explained her the whole thing with Jungwon. "WAIT HE SAID WHAT? WHY YOU DON'T DATE HIM ALREADY!!??" This girl I don't get her. "Why am I supposed to date him?" I asked her and she gave me an ' I'm so done' face.

"Don't play dumb he likes you  that I was obviously been telling you the whole time. Plus you like him too " she said giving me an 'I told you' face. "I never said that I like him" I said. "I guess you are jealous because you don't like him " she said in an annoyed tone.

"Can you calm down a little I don't know yet" I said . "I DON'T KNOW MY ASS TALK AGAIN WITH ME WHEN YOU WILL KNOW" she yelled at me and left.

What the actual fuck is wrong with my life? I mean I do like him I guess I'm still trying to figure it out but I think Karina is right but confessing first is like losing the war so never. He somehow did confess as Karina says but he told me to forget it so still I'm not doing it....

KARINA'S POV

THIS BITCH SHE CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE OBVIOUS AHHHH SHE IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE. But still she is my bestie so I'll help her in my own way tho....

Yeah I already have a plan to make her 100% sure that she likes him. Even I know it but she was always like that she can't even understand when someone is flirting with her.

I'll need Jake's help for this....

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

I'll reveal Karina's plan soon but before that I'll update something else wait and see~~

Byeeeeeee lovely bishes