✰17• My Strawberry Milk✰

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

SEORIN'S POV

I was at the school's yard with Karina and I was about to tell her about yesterday. "Bitch I need to tell you something" it said to her.

"Go on" she said giving me that expression that she ready to listen everything.

"You remember about that day that me and Jungwon came together at school right?" I said. "Of course I do.... Wait are you two dating?" She said. "No not yet" I said. "Oww that's my girl" she saide with a proud smile.

"By the way he didn't just simply stay at my house" it said. "I know I know" Karina said and I widened my eyes "I mean I'm not so stupid to believe your story. I know you since I can remember myself you can't fool me" she said. "Well you got a point. Now he confessed to me without really realising because he was drunk at a fact he didn't even understand that he was talking to me." I said.

Karina was thinking hard "So you two don't date so..... No you didn't please tell me you didn't" she said with a disgusted expression on her face. "Why what you think?" I asked her. "Did you make out or something like that?" She whispered to me.

"You and your dirty mind are right for once" I said a little embarrassed. "BITCH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Karina yelled at me. "Could you calm down?" I asked her.

"Obviously not you just said that you made out with the one and only Yang Jungwon and you expect me to calm down? Are you out of your mind?" She said giving me an 'You know I'm right' expression. This girl I swear "By the way it's not like I was even done" I said gaining her attention again.

"Spill the tea I'm ready" she said waiting for me to continue. " Yesterday he couldn't remember anything so he asked me to explain him. I told him to come by my house after school because he has also forgot his phone there." I stopped to take a breath. "You didn't-" Karina said but I caught her off "No not this time" I said covering her mouth.

"I just told him what happened and he started teasing me okay he did kiss me before leaving and saying that he won't stop until he date me for real but I swear THAT'S ALL" I said while she was looking at me shocked. "Please do me a favour" Karina said looking at me with a serious expression "What?" I asked her.

"Date him already or I'm gonna yeet your ass" she said. Seriously now? Before I could say anything I felt my phone ringing. Wrong timing really wrong time.

Karina took my phone and shook it in front of my face.

KARINA "My strawberry milk seriously?" Smirking

SEORIN "YAH GIVE IT BACK IT'S MY OWN JOB AFTER ALL" I took from her hands.

KARINA " You and this god damn strawberry milk. Can you drink anything else?"

SEORIN" No problem it's my favourite drink"

KARINA " It's him right you saved him as strawberry milk right?" I nodded.

KARINA" WOW YOU ARE INTO HIM"she was smiling and jumping around due to excitement.

She stopped after some minutes.

KARINA" Well you better go and confess or I'll do it for you"

SEORIN "Shall I?" She nodded rapidly "Ok then I'll tomorrow after school"

We both started jumping around.

TIME SKIP LUNCH

I was sitting with Karina and Yeseo eating when I remembered that I should text Jungwon to meet me after school. "Girls excuse for a moment I have to text someone" they both nodded and I opened my phone to text him.

MY STRAWBERRY MILK🍓

You:
Are you doing something?

My Strawberry Milk🍓:
No why?
Did you miss me already?

You:
Yeah so could you come
at the park after school?
I need to tell you something

My Strawberry Milk 🍓:
Sure I'll be there princess

You:
You better be

My Strawberry Milk 🍓:
I love you too princess

You:
Yeah see you

I closed my phone and focused again on eating my cupcake. I just felt like eating a cupcake so I got one even I don't know why tho.

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

That's all

Her confession in the next chapter

I should also update about Sunghoon and Wonyoung tho so I'll see...

Bye bye lovely hoomans 🍉