✰3•Tutor Me✰

{TIME SKIP}

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin went at her house it was around 7pm and she changed into more comfortable clothes.

(Her outfit btw)

She did her homework ate some ramen because she had barely eat the whole day.

Currently she was sitting on her bed she was anxious about meeting Yeseo the following day. Karina described her as a really good person and she trusts her bestie. She is just afraid she'll make Yeseo feel uncomfortable or something.

SOERIN'S POV

What I should do? I mean it's tomorrow after school what if she doesn't like me? I guess I'm overthinking once more..... I'll just go get some sleep to calm down.

{TIME SKIP FRIDAY}

I got up and did my morning routine and went to school.

I was at my first class for today chemistry our professor mr. Choi told us that we will have a small pop quiz about the lesson we had for today.

While the whole class was complaining I was waiting for mr. Choi to give us the papers and end with this as fast as possible. I didn't even study much but I remember and understood the lesson like every time so I don't really have to worry.

Everything was going smoothly I had almost finished when I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jungwon hitting me with his pen. "Hey give me the answers" he whispered "No" I whispered back turning around. He kept annoying me to give him the answers until mr. Choi noticed that.

He was staring at us until he shouted "Yang Jungwon Sim Seorin get out of my class !" we both got our things and got out of the class. "Yah why you didn't give me the answers?"he asked. I rolled my eyes "Uhm when I was even supposed to do that? I mean it is really easy". He rolled his eyes and came closer to my face" Then tutor me". I scoffed " Never".

I started walking leaving him behind. He run to catch-up up with me. For the next 15 minutes he kept annoying me. I finally gave in "Okay I'll but whenever I have time" he immediately smiled "Sure princess" I rolled my eyes and I was ready to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"But you need my number I guess right?" I stopped and turned around giving him my phone" Do it fast" he exchanged our phone numbers and I left for real this time.

{TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL}

I was waiting outside the school for Karina to come with Yeseo. I was nervously tapping my foot on the ground. When I saw them Karina was waving at me and I waved back.

They came closer and Karina said "Well Yeseo this is Seorin, Seorin this is Yeseo". "Nice to meet you Yeseo" I said smiling at her. "Nice to meet you too" she said. I'm not gonna lie this conversation was pretty awkward.Karina finally spoke breaking this weird silence "Okay now shall we go?"she asked. We nodded and headed at the café.

{AT THE CAFÉ}

We talked about some random things actually me and Yeseo have a lot in common. I feel really sorry for her. Her life was a nightmare before she came here and the way Wonyoung treated her it just makes my blood boil. I just can't stand this girl anymore she treats everyone expect herself like shit.
I really want to help her get out of this situation.

Of course I forgave her I mean past is past. I'm grateful that Karina was there that moment I can't stand Wonyoung believing that she can do that to anyone. Poor Yeseo I don't know how hard it should have been for her.

We were talking about school and other random things when Karina suggested out of nowhere "Ey girls we should go at the mall together tomorrow" she was so excited. "Sure I mean I have nothing better to do. What about you Yeseo?". She was a little unsure at the beginning you could tell by her facial expressions. "Uhm I haven't done anything like that before. I mean having friends and hanging out with them...."she was looking at her feet.

"That's why we are here. We are your friends after all right?"I said trying to light up her mood. "Okay then I'm in"she smiled a little. Me and Karina cheered "Perfect tomorrow at 6pm is that fine with everyone?" Karina asked. "Yes I have nothing to do rather than being home and getting bored" I said. "Yeah I'm free as well" Yeseo said.

We talked about more random things for about an hour more. I got up packed my bag and said "Sorry but I have to leave see you tomorrow!". They both waved and said "Bye!".

✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎✌︎

Hello besties!
So Yeseo is probably a main character now lol I don't really know.

Hope you are doing well bye bye my lovely readers 😝