06. sixth lip stain

lower case intended.

'toilet needs fixing' said eleanor, picking out the new paint. it was already six days since louis and harry broke up. the look on the poor boy face still haunt louis. waking him up in the middle of the night, hot flashes.

'everything needs fixing.' mumbled louis, over everything. eleanor's mom was flying in from columbia. where she was saving the orphans. (or having a nice tan.)

'don't mumble, lou. i hate it. you know i want to hear your opinion on everything." she said, looking up at the high paint cans. 'bloody hell, i can't reach those.'

'do you need those? why can't you use a diff--'

'yes those. lou, it's blue seagull. you know i love blue seagull. it compliments my bedroom nicely.' said eleanor, pouting a bit.

louis sighed. 'fine. i'll ask around for help.'

as he walked around, he came across a oddly tall gentleman with the workers vest.

he walked up to the giant, and tapped his shoulder. 'excuse me can you help me?'

as the giant turned around, he noticed the brightest shade of green.

'harry.' whispered louis, leaving him speechless. harry bit his lip, and looked down.

'm-may i help you?' said harry, clearing his throat.

'this is great, harry. he can be your first satisfied customer.' said the other guy standing beside him. his tag-name read 'liam.'

the infamous liam. the one that harry would always talk about in his rants.

'how may i help you sir?' said harry, putting a fake smile. it was forced. but it still looked beautiful on his face.

'my uh,-" he looked up at harry. his eyes anywhere else but louis'. 'i need some paint.'

harry nodded, and walked with louis. the both turned the corner to meet eleanor.

'yay!' said eleanor, standing up. 'okay, i need two buckets of blue seagull. and one bucket of mossy sad.'

'how ironic.' whispered harry as he passed louis. louis closed his eyes, then opened them.

'harry?' said eleanor, causing louis and harry to tense. 'that's funny, like your friend. the married one.'

harry laughed. 'coincidence.' he handed the two paints to eleanor and the third one to louis. pushing it forcefully to louis.

'thank you so much!' said eleanor, oblivious.

as louis and eleanor walked away, he couldn't resist but look back. only to see harry in liam's arms. his chest raising and falling fast.