07. seventh lip stain

lower case intended. 🔅

'morning.' said louis, smiling at zayn. zayn looked up at louis, then looked back down. louis furrowed his eyebrows. 'i said morning.'

'fuck off, yeah?' said zayn, storming out of louis' sight. he rolled his eyes. he ignored zayn, and went to his office. as he opened the door, he saw perrie sitting in one of his chairs.

'perrie?' asked louis, looking out his door. 'zayn is just over there if you want—'

'i'm here to talk to you, actually.' said perrie, biting her lip. 'it's kinda embarrassing.'

louis nodded, and sat down on his chair. 'go ahead.'

perrie took a deep breathe. 'i want to be a mother. i have wanted that more than anything. so much that i was willing to risk my relationship with zayn.'

louis nodded slowly. perrie smiled softly and continued. 'eleanor is my best friend. thick and thin, thirteen years. she'd do anything for me. so she did.'

'she's my surrogate mother.' she chuckled, looking up at louis. 'and it's not really zayn's child to speak of.'

'we use condoms, that's impossible.' said louis, hairs on his arms raising. perrie smiled, eyes watering.

'like i said, anything to be a mother. and zayn was just, not for me. not right. i wanted colored eyes, lou.' she said.

louis felt his heart sink. 'no.' he whispered.

'i'm so sorry louis, please don't blame el. she just did what i would do for her.' she got up and sighed. 'i'm sorry about you and harry.'

louis froze. 'excuse me?'

she smiled softly. 'zayn tells a lot when he's drunk. don't worry, el doesn't mind.'

with that, she left. leaving louis dumbfounded.