10. tenth lip stain

lower case intended.

louis bit his lip, starring up at harry. who looked stupidly adorable in the hat. he was glowing. his eyes looked like this unique shade of green that louis couldn't stop starring at.

'louis.' said harry, putting a hand on louis' knee. sending a shiver down louis' spine. 'you feeling better?'

'nope.' laughed louis, laying back on his couch. putting a hand over harry's unconsciously.

'we're not dating.' said harry, his voice soft. louis' lip quavered. 'me and liam, i mean. we're not dating.'

louis looked at harry, glanced down at his lips them up into his eyes. 'oh.'

harry chuckled, and put his other hand on louis' cheek. 'i'm still in love with you, my big man child.'

'you make me act like an idiot. i just want to be everything to you. give you everything.' said louis, pulling harry onto his lap.

straddling louis' hips, harry cupped his neck. pressing his lips against louis.

'i know.' whispered harry, caressing the vein that ran along his neck. 'but that's the thing, baby. i got everything - you.'

louis sighed in relief, looking up at harry. 'i love you.'

'and i love you.'

--

'oh god, please don't tell the story.' said louis, covering his face.

'it's cute.' said harry, gripping his arm. 'okay so it was late, like around ten o'clock, and i see that their company is the only one open.'

'it was later than that, and let me add that this underage boy was under the influence.' said louis.

eleanor laughed, and covered her mouth. 'is this even legal?'

'none of this is legal.' said harry. louis smiled, and sat back. watching as harry talked, eleanor listening to everything harry said.

louis smiled to himself, thinking that maybe all this would work out. that he'll be able to have a close relationship with eleanor. and a relationship with harry.

'oh my god, you shit!' said eleanor, throwing a napkin at louis. distracting him from his mind. 'you threw him out?'

'i thought he was a random drunk. it wasn't until zayn recognized him from this show we did earlier that we knew he was a kid.'

harry frowned. 'm'not a kid.'

'kid, child, oversized sex god.' said louis, shrugging. harry smiled at that.

'well you're welcome to stay tonight, i'll be in the guest room. i am wrecked. goodnight.' said eleanor, smiling at both of us.

after eleanor left, harry got up and picked up the dishes. louis followed his actions and cleared the table.

they washed the dishes in silence, drying them and putting them in the cabinet. harry sighed, and finally spoke.

'do you think this will work?' asked harry, taking louis' hand in his.

'i do, yes.' said louis, squeezing his hand. 'i was watching you both, and i got some kind of hope. she's great.'

'do you still love her?' asked harry.

louis smiled, brushing harry's hair back. 'as a friend. but i love you more than a friend.'