No not him

The early morning sun slipped through the curtains.
Jimin frowned covering his eyes and hearing a laugh.
"Morning Jimin sorry but it's time to get up."
Jimin opened one eye then the other turning to see Jungkook on his side leaning on his arm staring at him.
"Isn't it Saturday?"
"Nope,"
"You sure...,Holy Fuck! Did I do that!!"
Jimin was staring at the bite mark embaressed, he put his fingers in it," does it hurt? I'm so sorry, here bite me back...." He turned his shoulder to Jungkook his face wincing as he waited for the pain.
Jungkook just laughed," Jimin you did that in the throes of passion I'm not complying it was quite erotic, so no I won't bite you for payback."
Jimin visibly relaxed but still looked worried at the bruised area.
"Jimin can I ask you......, what changed your mind?"
"Huh?"
"You said you didn't want to be my fuckbuddy?"
"Oh er well urm, life's too short, why shouldn't I have some pleasure?" He said trying to sound indifferent, when really he wanted to shout that he would take anything he could get because he loved him.
Jungkook frowned and just muttered " ok," was that all it was for Jimin now, now when he knew he would do anything to stay with this perfect male.
"Hey come on before the cops knock on the door again, "
The pair got ready for work eating breakfast hurriedly then going out to their cars greeting the officers.
"See you later Kookie I've got a lot of outside jobs today."
"Ok be careful."
The pair drove off , carrying on with their day.
Jimin had told the officers his schedule and accordingly he drove to the different companies, meeting CEO's and arranging their needs, he then looked at the last address it was a bit further out but he had enough time.
Jungkook was in his office when Hobi announced the arrival of the detective in charge of the case.
"Afternoon Mr Jeon, we have an idea who maybe doing this, a witness said a man had been hanging around the area prior to the fire, he said he remembers him because he was well dressed but looked stressed so we got them to sit with a police artist, here is this anyone you know?"
Jungkook looked down at the paper," What! Mr Chung?, he's the culprit?"
"Mr Chung?"
Jungkook explained how he'd sacked him after Jimin had found errors in the system and that Mr Chung was awaiting trial for fraud and misappropriation of funds.
The detective rang the station asking questions then coming off the phone he told Jungkook," they brought his trial forward to beginning of next week, they have to get Mr Park to testify on his findings but it's certain he will go down."
Jungkook nodded," but why would he set fire to Jimins house?"
"Well as the case stands although they have the evidence they need Mr Park to explain how he found it, dates and all the technical stuff, if Mr Park is not there they can't collaborate their findings and he may get away with it."
"So it was Jimin then....., you have to pick up Chung before anything else happens."
"We will, I'll call the....., oh excuse me I'll take this call."
"Hello, what! When, how bad, ok  no I'm on my way,"
The detective looked at Jungkook," a car took out Jimins police escort in the xxxx area, although they are hurt they saw the car chasing after Jimin."
"What no! Hang on did you say xxxx area? That's where Chung lives, he won't know your into him, let me get his address."
Jungkook hurriedly looked the address up and gave it to the detective," I'm coming too!"
"Mr Jeon......"
"I come with you or go on my own it's up to you."
The detective sighed," come on....,"
Half an hour later they were in a side road near Chungs house, they had found Jimins car en route smashed and blood on the steering wheel.
Two police vehicles met them and they congregated around discussing how to go about it. Jungkook slipped away unnoticed getting to the house and going around the back. He crept up to a window, looking in he saw Chung pacing back and forth waving his arms and yelling. In front of him Jimin was tied to a chair tape across his mouth a bleeding cut on his head and a bruise on his cheek.
"It's all your fault! I had a good life, so what if I scammed money, he didn't need it, but no you came along with your nosiness finding out about my little nest egg and causing all this trouble, you should have died in that fire but no you just can't be that helpful can you! My ungrateful wife left me as soon as she found out said I'm a criminal...., like I'm some ordinary thug, I'm a genius we could have lived nicely in that money but they have frozen all my assets because of you!" He slapped Jimin around his head, jungkook made to stand up but a hand pulled him back, it was the detective who put a finger to his mouth to tell Jungkook to stay silent.
"Not so cocky now are you Park, if you don't testify I can get off with less so I'm afraid dear boy your going to have to go, I have my alibi, I made sure  to park my own car at the mall and to chat to various stores people who will all verify I was there, I slipped out and drove that heap of Junk here, lucky for me my neighbours all work and the trees blank my house, once I get rid of you I drive away abandon the car, carry on around the mall talking to people and ta da I'm home free, see I'm clever...., anyway I need to get on any last words before I shoot you, oh dear sorry the tape, never mind, be prepared to meet your maker," he cocked the gun and then as if in slo mo Jungkook yelled jumped up, Chung turned on hearing the noise and the gun went off.
Jimin looked on in horror at the surprised look as the bullet hit him blood spreading on his shirt. The detective had rushed in as well knocking Chung down and handcuffing the screaming man. The room became a mass of policeman rushing to help Jungkook calling an ambulance and others untying Jimin who walked on unsteady feet to Jungkook. He couldn't take in what everyone was saying, he just saw all the blood and concern on peoples faces.
The ambulance came and Jungkook were taken to a nearby hospital. Jimin wanted to stay with Jungkook but he was taken elsewhere while Jungkook went into the er.
Jimins headwound was cleaned, he heard something about concussion but didn't pay much attention. When the nurse slipped away to get a doctor , Jimin left the room making his way to where he saw Jungkook go.
He saw some policeman in one area so he went there only to hear," poor thing , they couldn't save him."
Jimin was in shock, he saw the policeman look at him asking if he was ok, he stumbled away his muddled brain not wanting to take in the fact Jungkook was dead, he'd died because of him, it was all his fault, no not him!he stumbled from the hospital hailing a taxi, when asked for his destination he told them the one place someone would understand.