Chapter 2 - Beautiful Brother

But the truth is that the fragrance comes faster than anything else.

    The next day, Guan Pei started the broadcast calmly for an hour. In total, two stars went up and two stars were dropped, and a wave of perfect ecological balance was achieved, and the four were empty.

    Guan Pei was silent for a while.

    He got up and made a new cup of tea, returned to his seat, glanced at the friend list, and caught a glimpse of the cat's head.

    "The main reason is to make a brand for the spicy chicken this month."

    The moment he clicked the invite button, Guan Pei explained calmly, "You don't know how difficult it is to play in the jungle this season, and the risk of solo queue is high."

    The barrage began to flash a series of real fragrance warnings again.

    However, today's sweet and creamy porridge seemed to have a temper, and Guan Pei waited patiently for a long time before the cat's head reappeared in the team.

    Guan Pei asked: "Open?"

    After dawdling for a while, he replied slowly: "Okay."

    Guan Pei neatly clicked to start the game.

    This game really played very smoothly. This sweet and creamy porridge took out a hand of bean paste Qingtuan in silence. It is a very difficult support in the current season, with strong control of crispy skin, and it is also the most suitable support for the current version and spicy chicken. one.
I have to say that this girl's operation is really powerful, not to mention the basic operation of exploring grass to give vision, and predicting that the controller is accurate, plus Guan Pei's harvesting in time, the head is also a lot of people.

    After a round, Guan Pei was really comfortable.

    But Guan Pei found that something was wrong.

    Too quiet, this one today.

    Without the spiritual hello and the essence of yesterday's sentence, Guan Pei was a little awkward, and he always felt as if he was missing something.

    If it weren't for the fact that he was always beside him with a chubby green dumpling, silently helping him to play the wild and fighting the Longqing line, he would almost suspect that he was in solo queue.

    Even the barrage audience gradually saw the clues.

    "The creamy girl is in a mood, why didn't you say a word today?"

    "Zan Pei told people in English at the last construction site yesterday that he was wronged, sorry, old straight man."

    Guan Pei was indeed a little uncomfortable . .

    He thought that although this girl's speaking style was a bit difficult to describe, she had worked so hard to give himself two assists, and he also thought about the last words he said yesterday... Maybe it's really too much for a girl?

    Guan Pei didn't want to talk anymore, even if Zaishe didn't want to speak again, his basic emotional intelligence was still online, he felt a little sorry, so he took the initiative to ask.
【gp1419】: What position do you usually play? auxiliary? middle?

    【Sweet Cream Porridge】: Mmmm.

    This time Guan Pei was quite sure that the little girl was angry.

    He frowned, subconsciously beginning to feel a little troublesome, but Shen Yin still made a final concession and said, "You choose first in this round, and I will fill your seat."