Chapter 5 - Bike Sharing

Guan Pei and Shao Ji stood at the door of the milk tea shop and watched Li Naiyou ride the little yellow car, staggering away.

    Shao Ji originally wanted to call him a taxi, but Li Naiyou insisted on riding a shared bicycle.

    The two watched the beautiful young man cheerfully wave at them, scan the code awkwardly with his mobile phone to unlock, and finally staggered onto a small yellow car with peeling paint, and walked away gracefully.

    "It's really economical."

    Shao Ji sighed, "I don't want to take a taxi on this hot day - and I just found out that the child's clothes were torn and the thread was pulled, and he was still wearing it. It is estimated that the conditions at home are It's really not good."

    Guan Pei did not refute.

    Just now, Shao Ji called and talked to the people on the platform about the contract, and Guan Pei just watched the boy across from him and drank the whole cup of sweet and greasy drink until there was not a drop left, and even licked the milk froth on the lid. Gotta be clean.

    It feels like I haven't drank water in half my life.

    In the end, the man cautiously pulled the bottom of the cup with a straw, shook the cup, and then threw the cup into the trash can.

    "Brother Shao."

    Guan Pei paused and said, "If it doesn't work in the first two months, the gift should be divided into six or four and let him take six." Li Nai, who did not know, slowly rode Back to the hotel by car.
Is this the most popular shared bicycle in China in the past two years?

    Li Naiyou sighed that he usually listens to the discussions of his Chinese students and friends, but this time he finally experienced it for himself, and it is really convenient.

    The scan code is fast and the payment is fast, and even the color of the body is very cute.

    However, there was no place to put the car at the entrance of the hotel, so Li Naiyou finally handed the bicycle to the waiter at the entrance.

    He went back to his room and immediately changed his clothes.

    Li Naiyou was determined to refuse today. In order to make himself look imposing and not to be offended, he specially asked Andy, an artiste cousin, to borrow a suit.

    Cousin Andy is purely British, and Li Naiyou likes to chat with him very much, because it will give him the illusion that his Chinese level is not very bad.

    Li Naiyou was very hesitant at the time. He looked at the clothes that were about to become loose in his hand, and asked, "Is it really useful?"

    "My dear, I believe in the nest."

    cousin Andy said proudly, "This It was borrowed from the rapper of the Wo looking for Wo and the group, so cool."

    Li Naiyou finally wore it, of course, the last stubbornness of his aesthetics, in the end, he was not allowed to bring the string of nearly three pounds. necklace.

    - Of course, in the end, this outfit is useless, because Li Naiyou's ears are too soft, and he can't stand a little temptation.

    There are kittens and fritters, and there are people who can chat with each other all the time when playing games, and even get paid in the end.
And the pink drink that the cool guy ordered for him today was really good, and Li Naiyou couldn't say a word in the end when his affection was up.

    Shao Ji added Li Naiyou's WeChat just now. He first communicated about the contract-related matters, and finally pushed Guan Pei's WeChat enthusiastically.