Chapter 21 - Wipe for you

For a moment, Guan Pei felt that even the passage of time had stopped.

    When he spoke again, he only felt that his throat was a little hoarse, and he explained that there was no silver in this place: "...you have water at the corner of your mouth."

    Li Naiyou hummed.

    Guan Pei paused for a while, and then said, "So I'll help you wipe it."

    Li Naiyou was silent for a while, and then murmured softly.

    So the two didn't speak for a long time, just when Guan Pei felt that he was about to crack slowly, Li Naiyou pursed his lips, and suddenly said without thinking: "I, I actually cry easily, The last time my friend was celebrating his birthday, I cried, and the little rabbit that my cousin raised died, and I was also sad for him at the time..."

    Guan Pei didn't understand.

    "When I'm just sad or moved, I can't control myself a little bit, so I cry a little to vent."

    The more Li Naiyou said that the roots of his ears became redder, he touched his lips Fen, hesitated for a moment, and added in a voice like a mosquito, "...So, so you don't have to do this."

    "But thank you duck." Li Naiyou rolled his eyes.

    Guan Pei: "...?"

    It took him a long time to react before he realized that Li Naiyou took the act of wiping his mouth just now as a compensation for his crying afterward.

    Guan Pei didn't know whether he should be happy or sad for a while.
In fact, even Guan Pei himself doesn't understand what the reason is for him to do this - he classifies this behavior as "probably wanting to be cheap for a moment", and he is unwilling to continue in this The topic swirled around, so I chose to divert the topic clumsily.

    Guan Pei nodded stiffly, and suddenly asked: "So you... actually read Aster's name well? "

    Li Naiyou nodded.

    "It's one thing to be able to read, but the word Cui is a little difficult to read, and it's not cute."

    Li Naiyou was taken away by him in a second, and he gave Guan Pei a serious analysis. He got up, "But when I read it, I felt a lot of emotional resonance. It seems to have that kind of round picture, whether it's pronunciation or..."

    Guan Pei began to regret that he had diverted the topic.

    Li Naiyou just finished showing his unique insights, and his thoughts quickly jumped to another matter. He asked with some expectation: "So today, did we win or not?"

    Guan Pei remained calm . raised his eyes.

    "Win." He said in a deep voice after a while.

    Li Naiyou was really happy.

    "Did Qi Yiming tell you?" Li Naiyou

    began to dance, "—great, I can finally taste the authentic jujube mud cake, you don't know how bad it was in the hotel that day, It's like eating wood slag..."

    Guan Pei didn't speak.
He watched the boy happily draw one circle after another with his fingers to represent the jujube cake in his mouth. In the end, because he was dangling water, he still made a big move and was slapped in the face by the nurse who passed by the door. The scolding stopped for a while, and he stopped talking.

    Li Naiyou's illness came and went quickly. After the infusion, he felt much better in the next day. Even if he spoke a little loudly, he still had no taste in eating.