Chapter 29 - Exercise

The puff was very big, and Guan Pei watched Li Naiyou hold a chocolate-flavored puff and bite down with his head down. He always felt that half of the person's face was about to be buried in it.

    "Good time duck..."

    Li Naiyou vaguely took another big bite and said with a bulging cheek, "The taste of chocolate is really pure and fragrant duck, not that greasy taste..."

    Nonsense. Guan Pei thought, I bought 20 for 50 yuan each.

    Guan Pei hummed lightly, and continued to put his eyes back on the computer.

    Li Naiyou put the last bite in his mouth into his mouth. He actually wanted to eat a chocolate-flavored one, but there was only one chocolate-flavored one left in the box.

    He was also a little embarrassed to take it again. After all, this was not something he bought, so Li Naiyou pushed the box in front of Guan Pei and said attentively, "Brother, eat it."

    Guan Pei paused.

    He would never eat such a sweet and high-calorie food at all, and he was dizzy just looking at the soft cream in the meringue.

    But if you don't eat it, the lie will be exposed. Guan Pei finally pinched the puff, looked at it for a while, took a slow bite, and then frowned.

    Really boring.

    "But you, why did you buy so much more?"

    Li Naiyou dipped the cream on his mouth with his fingertips, and licked his fingertips reluctantly, "Did you enter the wrong amount? Actually, you can. The person applying for a refund..."

    Guan Pei: "...Are you still going to eat?"
Li Naiyou dared not speak, bowed his head obediently, carefully picked a vanilla flavor, held it in the palm of his hand and continued to take small sips. eat.

    "The meringue is a little softer, and it will taste better when it's just delivered."

    Li Naiyou heard Guan Pei speak coldly, and said casually, "But you're not here."

    Li Naiyou didn't hear the deep meaning of Guan Pei's words.

    "I'm going to return the painting to Lao Jiang, because I don't want to owe something to this kind of person."

    Li Naiyou really hit the mark, and immediately reported his itinerary cleanly, then lowered his eyelashes a little disappointed, and whispered He said, "Yeah, but it's delicious even cold, and the ice cream tastes great..."

    Guan Pei paused.

    "That's right."

    Li Naiyou suddenly remembered something, "I will go out every weekend and Wednesday afternoon, don't worry, I will prepare the content of the live broadcast in advance."

    Guan Pei looked up at him.

    Obviously Guan Pei didn't say anything, but Li Naiyou was inexplicably guilty, and his expression became a little dodgy. He lowered his head and carefully picked up the broken peanuts on the table.

    He did not intend to plan his unicorn arm. speak out.

    So in order to change the topic, Li Naiyou suddenly asked: "You said before that if the reward list is the first, you want to give me a gift, do you remember?"

    Guan Pei pondered for a while, um
"Although the final list has not been released yet, I have already thought about the gift." Li Naiyou said proudly .

    Guan Pei: "...?"

    "I have twenty-four days left, and it's my birthday."

    Li Naiyou got closer, his brown eyes were full of sparkling light, he raised his face slightly, and cautiously Asked, "I want you to come to my birthday party, okay?"