(Random Stardew oneshot) "Windows... Or lack thereof..."

(Author's note: I was planning on doing something else with this short little story, but I got lazy, and didn't really know where I wanted it to go from here, so... Here it is! This was just kinda sitting in a folder, collecting dust, so I figured I'd post it.)

It was a nice sunny day, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, but for some reason, you were having a hard time figuring out what you wanted to do with your day.

You didn't need to water the crops, since you had sprinklers, and you didn't need to feed your animals, since you had auto feeders. So, you were bored out of your mind.

"Ugh. What is there to do that I haven't already done a hundred times?" You asked yourself. Rolling your eyes.

Luckily, after a bit of thinking, an idea came to you. "Why not visit a friend?" You thought, with a smile growing on your face.

After thinking that, you took a few seconds to think of someone that wouldn't mind your company, and for some reason, your mind landed on the local emo boy.

You knew Sebastian was normally busy on his computer around this time, but you thought that maybe he wouldn't mind a short visit, so you decided to make your way up the mountain, into Robin's house, and then into the basement.

When you got down there, you happened to notice that the person you were looking for was right where you thought he would be. Slouched in front of his computer. "That can't be good for the back." You thought, thinking back to your old office job in Zuzu city. Just thinking of how many hours you spent in that same position made your own back hurt a bit.

After rubbing it for a few seconds, you looked back at Seb, and after a few more seconds, you saw him glance up at you, before quickly looking back down at his computer.

"Hey, Sea bass." you say quietly with a small wave, before walking over to stand next to him.

As you're walking, you happen to hear him quietly chuckle at the nickname you gave him, before asking "Hey, Y/N. Why do you call me that?"

You stand there quietly for a moment, before saying "Well I thought it was obvious. Sebastian... Sea-Bass... Tian..? Sea bass... Or just Bass...For short..." The more you thought about it, the stupider it sounded.

Seb just rolled his eyes, and tried to fight the smile that was trying to show up on his face.

"I get it, but... You really couldn't think of anything better?" He asked with a quiet laugh, before you responded with "Well, what do you think of 'Bass chan'?" while trying not to laugh.

"No. Absolutely not. I'd rather just stick with Bass than that, any day of the week. Heck, I'd even take 'Sebby' over that." He said back, while covering his face with his hand, to hide the smile that was very much there.

"Okay, Sebby." You responded with a smug grin, knowing that he didn't like that nickname, but also knowing that he'd take it over... 'Bass chan'...

"Alright. Shut up, farmer. Why are you here?" Seb asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

You paused for a moment. Honestly forgetting why you were here, until "Oh! Yeah, I just... Wanted to visit you. I was bored." you said with a shrug.

Seb just looked at you for a bit, looking slightly confused, before saying "I don't see why you'd choose here of all places to visit..."

Once again, you pause, unsure of how to respond to that.

"What do you mean? Your room isn't that bad." You said, to which Seb responded with "Well, it would be less depressing if it had windows" as he rested his head on his hand.