First meetings, and a new friend.

The hyena heaved and panted. He had been running for about....three minutes. Berius couldn't believe it. For someone who, he guessed, was a knight before, the hyena could barely run for five minutes! Berius sighed. "You can take a break. I think we lost...whatever was after us." Berius suggested. And the hyena did just that. He went to a nearby log, and plopped himself down, leaning against it. "Why...did I have...to run?" The hyena huffed out. "Well first off, that was barely a fucking run! It was more like a speed walk!" Berius scolded. The hyena let a whimper out. Soon, he could hear voices, making him shake. Someone else was out here? No...it was four people. He cautiously stood back up, shaking.

    "C'mon, Aki! It won't be so hard to learn how to!" The dragon huffed. "For the last time, I am NOT going to try and use Tchort for that!" The wolf huffed. "Could you two please shut the hell up already!? You're giving me and Thayne a head ache!" The red crocodile growled. The bull nodded in agreement. "Red's right, you two are giving us a head ache." Thayne huffed. The wolf, Aki, the bull, Thayne, the dragon, Drago, and the crocodile, Red, were on the path to the next town. Suddenly, Thayne let a huff out. "Stop. There's someone nearby." The bull said. Ali sniffed the air...all he smelt were the others and the forest. "Um...where?" Aki asked. Thayne closed his eyes. He then looked over near a fallen tree. "There." Thayne replied.

The hyena was shaking in fear. He peaked from his hiding place, only to be hit over the head, well helmet, by a grey wolf. He seemed very pissed. A yellow and black dragon had to pull him back. "Let me go, Drago!" The wolf growled. A bull and crocodile rushed over to the hyena. "You ok?!" The bull asked, a shocked expression on his face. The hyena nodded. "Y-yea...glad I have this helmet on..." he muttered. "Tch...of course he's fine. Aki probably just gave him a head ache like he did us." The crocodile huffed. The crocodile caught his eyes. The red and cream coloured scales, the skull mask and the red eyes....and the muscular build...and...the gruff yet smooth and deep voice...it hit all the right buttons. Berius chuckled. "Oh~ has the croc caught your eyes~? I don't blame you, he's some good eye candy!" Berius said, making they hyena blush. He was glad the helmet cover his face. The crocodile sighed. "Red. The dumb ass wolf is Aki. The one holding him back is Drago, and the bull is Thayne...you're a demon yea? Like us?" Red asked suddenly. "Say yes." Berius told him. They hyena only nodded. Red smirked a small bit. "Let me kill that mother fucker!" Ali growled. Red went to Aki, and hit him over the head, hard. Aki was knocked out right after.

Aki had woken up, rubbing his eyes. He was on a ship. He got out of the bed he was in, and went on the deck. The hyena was talking with Red, a big smile on his face, and a small smile on Red's face. He saw the others as well. But he also sow someone new. An orca. He wore an eyepatch, and some shorts. Looking at the orca made the wolf warm the fit body of the orca made him shudder a bit. The orca smiled, and went to Aki. "Ahoy lad! I see ye're finally awake! I was told ye also be a demon, aye?" He asked. Aki nodded. "Good! Me name is Havelock! And the others told me ye be Aki, aye?" Havelock asked. Aki nods. Tchort chuckled. "Oh my, what a nice and charming orca! I wonder if he has a-" the dragon in Aki was cut off by the orca chuckling. "Spacing out like that hyena, huh lad? Thayne told me both of ye are vessels. Anyway, get some more rest. You'll need it where we're going!" Havelock said.

They were on there way to a place called Freedom City, a place where they would have more secrets unfold. It was going to hard for four of the six of them. The two vessels especially.

-*End of chapter*-