Itto x Sara ❤️‍🔥

Archons i dreaded this so much why do i have a need to breed every spring!! this was so frustrating...i had to be kicked out of work every time i even show a slight symptom.

and worse..i have to spend it with this buffoon!!

this cute...

dumb

handsome...

buffoon..
i have to snap myself out of it. i feel my body's need to breed so bad it burns.. for now he's out doing things for the festival.. i'm here..stuck in his room. i already 'subconsciously' made a nest..this is so embarrassing...

after a while i hear the door open and desperately look at him. the man i want so badly..i could feel my body temperature get hotter, rubbing my thighs..i want that big thing inside me already..

"Hey~ so i got back from the festival and look what i got!~" I

itto pulls out..rainbow condoms..heavily scented like strawberries

"COOL RIGHT?!" I

i stare at him in disbelief there's absolutely no way i actually fell in love with him..

stupid himbo..

i smack the condoms out of his hands and pulled him on top of me. his abs rubbing on my stomach made me go crazy. i couldn't control myself. i needed him in me so badly i might die if he doesn't.

"itto please take this seriously i need you inside me i'm practically leaking.." K

he looked down and smiled a little bit, roughly kissing and ripping off my clothes. i couldn't help but moan at his roughness. this is exactly what i wanted.

he took off his pants..archons his tip looked so good leaking like that..and it was all because of me~

i want it raw and hard...

juicy and loud..

i want it so bad!!

i roll my hips at the sight of it hoping he'd give it to me, i felt so sticky down there. it was so hot..he got close but didn't put it in.

it put it on my pelvis and just the weight of that thing made me drool, one of my hands gently rubbed it's tip while the other got a grip on it.

my hand..couldn't..fit it..fully.

i groaned again shivering. near tears.

"p- please give me your juicy fat cock!!" K

i yelled..with that he grabbed me and shoved it all inside me. my inside squelched and squeezed him.

i could feel his hot veins, thrusting in and out of me, i felt so good. pure euphoria with butterflies in my stomach. my g-spot was a target because when he hit it i screamed. a feeling running to my bone.

screaming into the sheets, arching just back, my clit twitched.

he gave up on holding my uncontrollable hips, and held my hands instead. it was so lewd..

my toes curled just feeling his grunts on my neck i came so hard it shook my body and the bed. eyes rolling back, mouth watering and wide open, a silent scream, creaming around his dick he finished in me.

it filled my belly, my body was satisfied collapsing under him.

so warm..

~❤️‍🔥the end~❤️‍🔥

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr