Xiao x y/n ❤️‍🔥(male)

Xiao looked at you with disgust, why did you bother to go up this mountain? Because you missed him? Ridiculous.

He rolled his eyes at your little story, now that he was up, he couldn't go back to sleep.

"look now that I'm up at least you can help out"

He pointed at his little problem in his pants, he smirked as he watches your face contort in surprise, you feel your knees buckle beneath as you sink to them.

You crawl up to his bulge moving your face closer and closer, losing yourself in his intoxicating scent, your head feels cloudy letting out soft moans as you felt your dick twitch at the thought of having his hot cock in your throat.

You shiver, with a shaking hand, you reach up as his bulge fills up your palm you squeezed it lightly, and he put his hand into your hair silently telling you to hurry up.

You put his bulge in your mouth temporarily forgetting he had clothes on, you wanted to taste him so bad, but the warmth in your mouth drives you insane.

you get more hungry, finally taking out his cock you rub it on your face, hoping that the smell would stay with you forever, you kitten licked his veins and followed them to his tip, slowly deepthroating it to hear his reactions

You feel it throb on your tongue, hot and ready for it destroy your throat, you almost couldn't take it, you wanted this so bad, it wasn't what you had in mind when you came up this mountain but you weren't complaining either.

You slowly take it in just going to the middle and letting it hit the back of your throat to test how good this feels your eyes clouded over fully underneath the trance of him alone.

You slide it down with ease, your mouth was watering way before this. Shaking you take it in deeper and deeper. But it wasn't enough for him.

He grabbed your hair and shoved you down his cock to the base, thrusting and humping your face he finally looks like he's getting satisfaction.

You gag and roll your eyes back, you were leaking now so you quickly shoved your hands in your pants in a frenzy to get your hard cock out, you rubbed it feverishly you felt like you where gonna explode, you wished his cock was somewhere else but... unfortunately he was occupying another hole.

You moaned as your hands pathetically moved to satisfy your own needs, the good news his cock was enough to make your tip pre-cum as he fucked your throat nice and good.

His slick tip feeding you his salty milk, your body was so hot you felt yourself explode with pleasure cumming in little spurts on your own legs arching your back letting out a whorish whine, choking trying to drink the meal he so thankfully granted you.

~❤️‍🔥the end❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr