Jean x Lisa 🌸

i'm so tired..i'm so exhausted..so much happened today and i didn't even get to catch a glimpse of her. the love of my life. god i hate these days. i know it comes with the responsibility of being a leader but sometimes i just want to spend it with her.

i finally made it back to the head quarters and went into the library. it's past dark now so nobody but her should be in it. i didn't find her at her desk so i descended the stairs looking for her.

soft humming came from one of the rows of all the books and clutter, slowly i watched the floor, walking to the delightful sound that's been the only easy on my ears today.

i lay eyes upon the most beautiful woman in all of tevat.

my lisa.

she looked at me with a smile and soft eyes, pushing another book into its place before walking to me and putting her gloved hands on my cheeks.

"what has my cutie been doing all day? you look stressed."

i let out a quiet chuckle, kissing her forehead and the palm of her hand, happy to be in presence, hugging her felt so good, my body almost immediately collapsed.

my head fitting into the crook of her neck sighing softly taking in her perfume. it seemed she missed me to since she did the same thing.

"i can get some tea going and we can spend the rest of the evening in bed okay?"

she pulled away a little bit with reassuring smile. i nodded and let go of her, watching her walk away dampened my happiness a little bit but i knew she was going to come back.

after a little bit i walk up and walk out of the library, going upstairs, going to our room and taking out my hair, taking off my clothes and changing into something comfortable.

she came in with a tray, she was already: ready for bed. she put the tray on our bedside table and lowered the lights, i slipped into the bed with her and stared into her lovely green eyes.

caressing her face, our legs intertwining softly kissing her whenever i felt the need to. she did it back and softly giggled every time.

my body relaxed against hers. no massage would be able to do the things she could with her warmth, it made me relaxed and i felt so safe in her embrace. dosing off i remember smelling her lavender perfume filling any sense i had.

this was my girl, the girl that made feel okay.  the girl that brightens anyones rainy day.

the girl i married.

i love you lisa.

🌸~the end~🌸

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr