016 | Email, Tweet

the bright ones
are good actors
they put on a mask,
put on a show
and trick the audience

fake as it is. but that is how they survive.

────── .* :☆゚. ──────

Yesenia Yzon <y__enyzn@gmail.com>
to cazsamaniego

📎 Dec 21, Wed, 01:04 AM

Too early for goodbye's! But, I'll respect that :) I wish you the best, Mister Stranger. I promise. I won't disclose any information, even a tiny bit, of this conversation we had!

You didn't mention something about that so that means... you trust me, right?

Right!

Anyways, can you grant me a wish? Uhh, this might be a long message pero this is worth it, just trust me. Actually, you don't have to. I'm not really saying you should. Choice mo po 'yan kung babasahin mo pa ito.

Pero ayun, don't worry. This is just one wish! I can't say it's easy but it's definitely worth it!

Be alive, Mister Stranger.

No. I am not crazy enough to think that you are d-word. That's metaphorical, actually.

Curious? You should be!

You know how several emotions can drive us? It makes us do things we expect ourselves to do. When we're mad, we raise our voice. When we're happy, we smile. When we're sad, we cry.

So... be alive, Mister Stranger :) Don't let anyone or anything hinder you from feeling emotions-may this be anger, sadness, grief, anxiety or happiness. Let yourself indulge every emotion there is. That makes you the human being you are.

And at this moment, very good ka! Because you're letting yourself absorb the raw and intoxicating rush of grief and anger. Ibuhos mo lang. Cry if you want, scream if you want, curse if you want-as long as you're not hurting anyone.

That's part of being human.

If you don't feel these things, hala. Baka hindi ka tao?

Kidding!

But really. You're doing well! Be alive, Mister Stranger. Feel alive.

Breathe.

Sooner or later, magugulat ka na lang... kasi okay na. Maluwag na. Hindi na masakit :)

Qouting the famous proverb because I should: "Stars can't shine without darkness."

<3

And advance merry Christmas, by the way! If ever you celebrate it 🎄⛄

REPLY | FORWARD

──────────────────

Twitter
01:11 AM

hiding. 🔒 @tenderthoughts
When can I be alive?

Like | Retweet | Reply