Prologue

"I swear on all that is Holy, if you tell anyone about this, I will kill you and your family. That means your mommy, and your daddy, and your two stupid sisters. You got that!?" He roared as he grabbed me harshly by my wrists and pinned me to the guest bed.

At only twelve years old, something worse than my scarriest nightmare was happening. And I wasn't able to wake up. It was real.

I nodded, terrified, as a few tears slipped down my cheeks and fell onto the sheets beneath me.

I never wanted to stay here for the weekend. I always had this terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. He always scared me. But I never knew it would lead to this.

I was shaken back to reality with a painful slap across my face, and my eyes jolted upward as I looked into my intoxicated uncle's dark blue eyes; full of lust and anger. They looked almost black, now. Like he was possessed. He was possessed, by pure evil intentions.

"Pay attention to me, you little brat! Now I don't want you screaming, I don't want you whining, and I sure as hell don't want you enjoying this! Do you understand me?" He whisper-yelled into my face, his hot breathe reeking of the dinner we had happily eaten just hours ago. He was practically sweating alcohol. But I knew that wasn't the reason behind this. He would do this sober.

Again I nodded in fear of what was to happen next. I could no longer cry, the fear had me paralized.

He slammed his lips onto mine and shoved his cold toungue into my mouth without a warning, taking me by suprise, and I had to hold myself back from screaming. He moved down my lips to my neck, and then to my chest. He bit me hard directly above where my tanktop once was.

I yelled in pain, gasping to keep for choking on the sobs I'd been holding back. The back of his hand came in contact with the bone under my eye, causing my head to whip harshly to the side.

"Oh no, you must've hit your head when you fell at the park!" He had, grinning evily. He seemed so proud of himself for coming up with another lie to feed to my parents.

He moved towards my legs and grabbed hold of my High School Musical pajama bottoms, pulling them away to expose the part of me I was not yet ready for a man to see. He looked up at me with a dark gleam, and for a second I thought his eyes had gone completely black.

"Please" I begged quietly, praying to the God I'd learned about in Sunday school. Please save me.

I jolted awake with a loud scream as I awoke from my reoccurring nightmare. The memories of that night still haunting me in my dreams and thoughts.

My eldest sister came running into my room, the door swinging wide open.

"What's going on!?" She yelled in pure fear as she took in my appearance. Her eyes wide, as she noticed the tears streaming down my face.

"Nothing, nothing, just another nightmare." I assured her.

"Again!?" She asked exasperatedly. I nodded tiredly.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked, sighing, as she took a step closer to my bed.

My eyes widened and my heart beat quickened. She could not find out.

"NO!" I yelled. She jumped back a bit, shocked by my response.

"No," I said calmer, "I'm fine. I'm just going to go back to sleep."

She gave me a strange look, but eventually gave up.

"Okay," She sighed, "But you can come to me anytime, if you ever wanna talk about these nightmares."

No, I can't...

"Thanks Tay. Goodnight." I said, relieved. She nodded and gave me a worried smile as she walked out of my room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

I layed back in my bed and turned to look at my clock.

3:27am, it read. I sighed. Great. Another night of no sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies! I'm baaaack! I'm so sorry I haven't done anything in FOREVER! I've just been REALLY busy.

:/ But I'll try as much as I can! Anyways, tell me what you think of this new book! I really like it, so hopefully you will too! Love y'all!