129 ; daddy

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

YOUR EYES REFUSE TO OPEN AS YOU SHIFT SLIGHTLY.

breathing out, you groan slightly. your hands and knees hurt like bitches.

begrudgingly peeling your eyes open, looking around slowly.

you were in a basic room, it looked homely.

it wasn't bright, nor exactly dark. it was basically just the same as when you had been outside.

wait. when you had been outside?

you shoot up, eyes darting around. this place wasn't familiar, you look down at your hands, they were bandaged and some blood was seeping through.

your lips form a line, looking around. the smell of tea and biscuits hit your nose, you look over to the door, breathing out in relief as lupin walks through, carrying a tray.

"it's only you.." you put a sore hand on your chest.

he chuckles, "who did you think it was gonna be?"

you shrug, rubbing your head.

"how are you feeling?"

"dunno. what happened?"

"you were in the middle of the street, you were all bloodied up and just about to pass out. i brought you back here" he pours you a cup of tea, offering you a biscuit. you happily accept before memories rush back into your head.

you frown, taking the biscuit.

"right.. nothing important, just.. someone i knew died and i got a bit careless and crawled through some glass" you chuckle awkwardly.

he shakes his head, "i'm sorry to hear that. but you should really be more careful"

you shrug, "don't worry about it. and, i know.." you smile slightly.

you take a bit of the biscuit, beaming slightly.

"did you make these? they're really good"

he laughs slightly, "you think so? i just got the recipe from a cookbook"

you sip from the tea, letting the hot contents spill down your throat, shutting your eyes in content.

you open them again, "uhm.. thank you, by the way.. for not leaving me on the street"

he just chuckles loudly, you laugh slightly.

you both settle, you hold your hands over the cup, smiling into the tea.

"well, everyone has already gathered at the weasleys, i suspect harry is just about there, also"

you look up, nodding and finishing your tea quicker.

you both stand up, he holds his arm up, "take my arm"

you nod, putting your hand on it and suddenly feeling as if you were spinning in infinite circles.

next thing you knew, your feet were soaked in water and harry was standing in front of you.

you grimace, "ew.."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

words ; 416

date posted ; 4/05/22

©_behindyou_