Chapter Ten

(Representing Fast And Furious 7 in Honor of Paul Walker RIP)

Juvia eyes twinkled as Gray laid her down in the bed. "Gray" she whispered his names seductively and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer and cupped his cheeks in her hands kissing him. He unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off of her soft and cold body and tossed it on a chair and kiss/nipped her lower lip. Juvia gasped and moaned against his lip.

Gray slipped a hand down her chest undoing her bra and tossed it at the floor and began unzipping her jeans "Gray~" she said against his lips "I want you to take me..." She whispered into his ear as he slid her pants off and kissed her neck . Juvias fingers tangled themselves in his hair as she let out a loud moan that filled the room.

Gray took his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Juvia watched him catching her breathe for a moment as he slid his pants off. "Juvia...I wanna be your first and also your last" he said kissing her chest his hands cupping her waist. Juvia blushed and nodded "Gray will I be your last?" Juvia asked rubbing her legs together as he planted kisses in her stomach "Juvia...I wont promise you that-" he said kissing her belly button hands gripping her thighs.

Juvia blinked 'Juvia I wont promise you that' replayed in her head. Grays fingers tangled in her panties as he slowly slid them off and kissed her inner thigh "Gray." Her thighs crossed and tightened. He blinked and looked at her she wrapped her legs around him flipping over so she was on top and kissed his neck roughly. Gray gripped her Ass and groaned slightly.

Juvia nipped and bit his neck leaving very few hickeys. "I thought your were the submissive one" he grinned "Psh...Subdominant now I guess" she smirked kissing his collar bone. He slid his boxers off and flipped over so he was on top and positioned himself his Member(Dick,Penis...Etc) At her entrance(vagina,lady part....Etc) Juvia gasped and gripped his shoulder with her hands.

Gray slowly pushed in Juvias loud moans filled the room with vibrations