Chapter 11

TO ALL OF THE GRUVIA LOVERS OUT THERE ENJOY THE SONG THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BOOK AT ALL :3 icyrain46 YOU INTRODUCED ME TO GRUVIA AND THANK YOU FORM DOING THAT.

Juvias'so toes curled slightly in pleasure.Gray kissed her softly thrusting slowly. Juvia moaned softly in pleasure and hardly pain. "Gray." Someone knocked on the door "shit-" he pulled out and slid some sweats on and tossed Juvias clothes at her. "Give me a minute." He groaned "I told her not today and not ever." He mumbled under his breathe.

"What was that." Juvia said slipping into her dress and heels "Its just someone from my past...paying a un welcomed visit" he muttered as he opened the door and a tall big boobed red head stood at the door way (No Hate Erza XD)
"Erza." Gray blinked stepping aside so Erza could come in "Gray." She said highly turning to him not noticing Juvia was In the room

"I should go." Juvia said making her presence known.Erza nodded "you should whats about to happen is adult stuff." Erza smirked and turned to Juvia "Gray.You replaced me with her." She teased "Erza.We were never a thing."gray said running his hands threw his hair. "Sure you keep telling yourself that." Erza said quietly looking away

"I'm going to get you both something to drink."Gray walked into the kitchen "So who are you." Erza said stepping closer to Juvia "Im juvia." Juvia said uneasily as erza closed any space between them "Im erza." She whispered "your grays new toy." Erza said grinning "I'm not his toy." Juvia eyes wandered away.

Gray pour some wine into wine glasses and set them on the table "Then you'll become my toy." Erza lightly kissed Juvia. Gray watched and ran over to juvia pulling her into his chest "Shes mine." He growled "I was just having some fun with her" Erza said quietly.

How was that chapter? Comment below.