Chapter One

Juvia woke up to a bright shinny morning "today is the day..i feel it" she said getting up from her bed and walked into the bathroom to change into her business outfit "FullBuster enterprise" she thought as she slide her black heels on and combined her hair into a pony tail.

Juvia grabbed her bag and lucky pen with a snow flake on the end of it, she walked out of her apartment and into the parking lot and got into her nissan versa. "Hello Im Ms.Lockser-No" she mumbled to her self as she drove onto the high way "what if i forget something" she said with doubt in her voice.

~45 mins later~

Juvia got out of her car and grabbed her hand bag and walked up to the skyscapper "me working here...it could be a dream come true" Juvia thought as she smiled at the building before she walked inside her heels clinking on the floor threw every stel she took she looked around at the employees they all had raven black hair. "Never mind i think my chance of working here is out of question" juvia said turning around quickly and walked towards the front doors "Ms.Lockser!" a desk clerk said standing up "could you please sign in and take a seat in one of those black leather chairs by the elevator please" the desk clerk said as she dropped a pin and a clip board on the desk for juvia to sign.

Juvia walked over and signed her name 'Juvia Lockser' she dropped the pin slightly on the clip board and walked.over to the seats and sat down moments later a blonde girl comes running out of a room with large grey doors crying her eyes out "i dont have a chance" juvia repeated in her head as she tapped her fingers on the chair

"Ms.Lockser...Mr.FullBuster will see you now" the desk clerk said with a glare that could kill of a country. Juvias heart racedbas she stood up and started to freak out. She walked to the door the blonde girl came running out of and.knocked softly "Come in" a stern voice said from behind the doors.