4 - Annual Brawl Competition (Part 1)

Bear woke up early to do some morning workouts outside the cave, readying himself for the battle and leaving Leon and Nita in the cave in their deep sleep. Soon enough, dawn came and sunshine shone inside the cave, making it hard for Nita and Leon to stay asleep. Nita was the first one to open her eyes, but she felt some weight above her, Leon's right arm and his leg. Both of them were facing each other, but Leon's arm and leg happened to have put on Nita's body accidentally when he was sleeping, at least this is how Nita interpreted the situation. After enjoying holding Leon's arm for a while and enjoying being inside his hug, she began to try to leave the bed while trying to control herself from blushing too much. She didn't want to wake Leon up so she is trying her best to avoid moving his arm and leg away from him. She slowly turned herself into a face-down position and tried to slide away from the side.

The alarm rang. Nita used her right hand to press the alarm, and she heard a yawn from Leon. Leon yawned and turned into a face-down position too, however he moved a little bit closer to Nita just to hug her even tighter, making Nita blush heavily inside the pillow. Unable to comprehend whether Leon has woken up or not because she is not facing Leon, she tried again to leave the bed, but Leon's hug was very tight. After a while, Nita picked up the courage and decided to turn towards Leon and speak.

"Leoooooon," Nita dragged the 'o' deliberately, "are you awake? You are trapping me and I want to wake up."

"Mmmmmmm" Leon mumbled, clearly half-asleep, "What time is it? Let's keep sleeping..."

"Leon you're soooooo lazy," Nita rolled her eyes and said, "come on, the alarm has rung, and you know today is the ABC!"

"The alarm is just too early," Leon whispered, "we can still sleep!"

"Okay okay," Nita compromised, "you can keep sleeping here, and I have to make up and stuff, plus, don't blame me if you skipped breakfast!"

Leon smiled and began to hug Nita even tighter.

Nita blushed extremely heavily, and tried to fight her way out, but Leon was too strong. When she tried to push his arms away, Leon would fight back and hug her even tighter. She eventually gave in and tried to leave the bed later when Leon fell asleep again. When Leon finally not have any movements anymore, Nita sneaked off the bed, but when she turned around, Leon was already not in sight. She remembered what Leon said about he liked to sleep invisibly, so she tried to calm herself down with it and tried to walk out of the cave. However, right after she took a few steps from the bed, she heard the blanket move by itself. She widened her eyes and realized it's just Leon moving in his sleep. She tiptoed and walked a few steps before crashing into something. She fell onto the floor and screamed, "AAAAAHHHHH GHOST" while frantically trying to move backwards. This is when she felt two arms wrapping around his waist and she was being thrown onto the bed and being pinned by the 'ghost'. This time, Nita realized that it must be one of Leon's pranks again, so her arms found the body in front of him and squeezed his sides. Leon was surprised that he was attacked and he flinched drastically and fell backwards, while unpinning Nita and removing his invisibility. Nita celebrated her success and sat up and tried to pin Leon, but Leon had also recovered from the attack and he fought back. However, since Nita's legs are closer to Leon than Leon's legs to Nita, Leon quickly grabbed Nita's legs and sat on her thighs, resulting in Nita widening her eyes with fear. She frantically tried to kick her feet and squirm away but of course it was no avail; Leon is stronger than her, let alone her legs. Nita didn't do much sit ups either plus she didn't have much flexibility that can enable herself to sit up while having her legs pinned and attack Leon. After a few attempts of sitting up and tried to attack Leon being interfered by Leon's hands and her own muscles' pain, she gave up struggling and accepted defeat. 

"Now hold on Leon, we have to eat breakfast heheehehe (Leon already started rubbing her feet)," Nita started, "wihihihihill it beheheheheeh bettahahahahaahahahhah ahahahahahaah ihihihihihihihif yohohohohohou stohohohohohohop tihihihihihihihihihih ahaahahaahahahahaahah (Leon started tracing his pinky on both of her feet) stohohohohohop wehehehehehe cahahahahahahahan tahahahahahahahahahlk abahaahahahahaut thihihihihihihihihihis"