Chapter 2:

DIGGY’S POV

“Here go y’all room keys.” Vincent said.

He met us all in the gym after our workout. He placed everyone’s keys in Jayden’s and my hand.

“Give everyone their key, and let the girls know what room we’re in.” Jayden said. Her voice was thick and emotionless.

Words can’t describe how much she irritated me.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the keys from her hands. I should’ve told her to pass the keys out her damn self.

I think she’s bipolar. One minute she smiling and giving me water, the next minute she sounds like she wants to strangle me. I think I’m gonna look into getting her some help.

“Say, all y’all motherfuckers come get your room keys.” I yelled over everybody’s loud chatter.

“Why we gotta be motherfuckers?” Babydoll asked, smiling at me from across the gym.

“’Cause ‘y’ comes before ‘z’. You already know who you sharing a room with anyways. Y’all are in room 223.” I said, tossing her the spare key Jayden left.

I kept tossing keys until the only one I was left with was mine.

Vincent was still in the gym talking to Leah, probably about tomorrow’s workout location and routine.

“Oh, and don’t y’all be running up the room service bill. Get your breakfast ordered to one room and eat it there.” Vin instructed.

“Our room it is.” Twist said.

“I really don’t want all them females in there man. Especially you know who.” I said as we approached our room.

I swiped the key and we entered our suite. Two king size beds, a flat screen, and a mini fridge. It was paradise compared to that crowded ass bus last night.

“What you mean ‘you know who’? You know you like Jayden.” Twist said, scanning the mini fridge,

I threw a pillow at the back of his head.

“Negro please! The only thing I have ever liked about her is the size of that ass.” I laughed.

“That’s sad. True, but sad.”

I shrugged my shoulders. Twist picked up his phone and notified everybody that we were eating in our room.

Not long after they were banging at the door. I didn’t even have the chance to open it before Ray Ray walked in followed by the other boys. I should’ve known he would be the first one here.

We were missing the girls, who would be late because…well they’re girls.

Star, Beauty, and Babydoll showed up. It was pretty typical that Jayden wasn’t with them. She was never around when all of us were together. Like she was too good to be with the rest of us.

Cleary she didn’t realize she was just an add on. We didn’t need her on our tour. Everyone thinks she just the greatest thing. I didn’t agree with that at all. I barely saw her, and when I did it wasn’t always pleasant.

“Where’s your friend?” Twist asked Beauty.

“Jay said she wasn’t hungry.” She lied.

Jayden knew damn well she wanted something to eat. I don’t see why my presence was preventing her from being here.

Oh well, I was getting fed.

Everyone ordered the basic breakfast platter. It came with eggs, bacon, and pancakes.