Chapter 23:

DIGGY’S POV:

I just finished what was probably one of the greatest shows of my life in Chicago. I think enjoyed the crowd here, and to celebrate Twist came up with the great idea that we should go out to dinner. As much as I wanted to eat I didn’t want to go out for dinner. I would rather just go to a club, but since my brother was now a family man I guess I’d have to make the sacrifice.

“You did so good tonight, babe.” Jessica said to me the instant I stepped off stage.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.  I don’t why, but lately Jessica hasn’t been on that BS kick. It was now week five of this tour, and we hadn’t fought since the second week. 

“Thank you, sweetheart.”

“So we’re going out tonight right?” She asked as she walked with me back to my dressing room.

“What? Since when do you ever want to go out?” I asked.

“I don’t know. it just sounds like fun. And I was thinking that after we go out to eat we should go to a club or something. I get that we’re going to dinner because Twist can’t hang late, but the rest of should still go out and party.”

My eyes widened.

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

Once everyone was done with their sets we drove back to the hotels. Everyone went straight to their rooms to get ready for tonight.

“Love birds we’re ready to go.” Ashley said, poking her head into our hotel room.

“Oh yay, let’s go.” Jessica said, exiting the bathroom.

She was wearing a strapless red dress with gold heels. It looked stunning on her.

Ashley, Jessica and Zonique were walking together towards the elevator. Twist approached me holding Neveah. Ray Ray, Prodigy, Princeton, Bahja, and Jayden were walking together.

“I hear you kids are going to the club after dinner tonight.” Twist said when he made it by my side.

“You kids? We are only two years apart.” I said.

“Whatever. So how’s everything in couple’s town?”

“Really good once and for all. it seemed like we’d never stop fighting, but eventually we did.

“What changed?”

“I guess I just needed to spend more time with her and less time with certain others.”

“Like who?”

“Jayden. It occurred to me that she was trying to break us up because she doesn’t like Jessica. Ever since I stopped talking to Jayden things between me and my love have been great.”

“I’m speechless.”

“How come?”

“I just am. I don’t see how you…it just doesn’t make sense….never mind.”

“Say what you were gonna say.” I said.

“There are just some things you’ve been left in the dark about. Jayden doesn’t want to break you and your ‘love’ up. At this point she could care less that you’re with her. To be honest I think she’s got her eye on a certain member on this tour.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, as we slid into the back seat of one of the two limos that were transporting us to the restaurant.

“It’s not my place to get involved. The person you need to take your questions to is Jessica.” Twist said, holding his daughter in his arms.