Chapter 1

Y/N stumbles into the bush, falling into a big, black puddle of mud. She's cleaning herself off; suddenly she sees.... a green hottie?! "OMG ITS SHREK- I mean uwu i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i- it's shrek b-b-b- boo!"
Shrek gracefully turns his head towards Y/N and blesses her cute, baby blue eyes, that sparkle in the sun, and turn green at night. "Hola baba grill" Shrek daddy whispers in her ear super seductively. "N-N-N-N-NO CALL ME SEÑORITA!" Y/N stuttered. Then, climbed on the nearest rock and violently sang Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Shrek stood and watched with awe, as Y/N's messy bun was bouncing up and down in the air like a smexy trampoline. Slowly Y/N's messy bun loosens up , revealing the golden locks that makes 20 ft Shrek drool just as much as Y/N does when she sees his glistening abs.
"O-o-o-o-omg, i need to tie my hair up right now tehehehehehe..." Y/N proceeded to arch her petite back and make a new messy bun. Even if it took her 20,000 tries to do so. "Sorry! I'm just so petite, it takes me a while to make my way out of the bristles of my hair brush!!!!!!!!" Y/N whimpered. "It's ok smexy gworl, your cute even if you have raging scoliosis." Y/N giggles cutely and leaped unsteadily from the rock into Shrek daddy's super muscular and hot arms.

END OF CHAPTER 1