Chapter 5

(This chapter is brought to you by junk food,books,and Music.)

"W-what?"

"Like I said before, you and Fenrys aren't human. You guys are like a human except that you have enhanced everything. Now that I think about it, we are like that too."

"First, what the f* are you. Second were the f* am I. Third, Who the f* are you?!"

"One question at a time. One, I'm a countryhuman. A lot of the people here are, but some are normal humans. Two, you are nowhere and everywhere at once. Three, my full name is United States of America Washington District of Columbia London Paris.

Celaena looked at me with disbelief. "Are you sure that's a real name?"

"That's my real name. Ask every other country. But please call me America or Ame. My human name is Luka"

"You have a human name?"

"Every country does."

"Why the f* is your name Luka then?" (This name is used by my friend so thank you Luka for giving me a good non-binary name!)

"Because it doesn't sound very girly or boyish. My pronouns are them, they."

"What?"

"Never mind."

"Fine. About Fenrys yesterday ... ."

"I am going to murder him."

"Same! Are you also insane?"

"I might be. I don't really know."

I hear Russia yelling for me in Russian. Something about the states being up and them wanting me.

"I'll send someone down with food soon, but if you want you can wait till lunch. That's only if you still don't feel the greatest." I added that quickly so she wasn't confused.

I headed up the stairs without saying another word.

Aelin's P.O.V

I am hella confused. Like one, your answer wasn't even an answer! Everywhere and nowhere at once?!

But I could understand what the man was yelling down the stairs. It sounded like Eyllwe, so at least I can understand what they were saying. It was something about "states". I wonder who these people are.

Besides the point I'm going to murder Fenrys. He hurt the children. That can not be forgiven though.

Gods, I am hungry. When was the last time I ate a good meal? I smell something good. Like it's not something I'm familiar with, but it smells better than anything I've encountered in the last 5 months. Or the time I or a prisoner. Why does he think I would want to wait intel lunch to eat!?

I still don't believe that he has 50 kids. But judging by the noise coming from upstairs I think he does.

My mortal ears are faintly hearing two people yelling at each other in Eyllwe. F* it. I'm going to my Fae form now. If I can, of course. I can feel that magic isn't controlled but is scarce. The man I just talked to seemed to have magic in his veins. It was almost muted, like he hasn't used it in years.

I can clearly hear what they are saying now. It appears to be a arumment whether or not one of them should eat. By the sounds of it he hasn't eaten in awhile, so I side with the one trying to get the outer one to eat.

I can hear Fenrys getting up. So I calmly ask him something. "Why the h*** did you hurt children?"

"Aelin, with all due respect, it was my first instinct when you were finally free and someone approached you."