Peter P.O.V

Once Aunt May died of Terminal Brain Cancer, it was official: I'm a curse.

A curse to anyone and everyone I get remotely close to. They all die. Because of me.

Mom.

Dad.

Uncle Ben.

And now Aunt May.

Who knows? Ned and MJ are probable next. 

And now I have to act 'normal' for Mr. Stark, who was kind enough to adopt me. I can't get attached, which is hard. Mr. Stark has helped me quite a lot, even if it was a bit forceful.

MJ was catching on to the change in my behavior and wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Babe, I promise you, I'm fine!" I insisted on week two of 'Michelle Jones trying to figure me out'.

"Stop lying to me, Loser. I know something's up." She said before looping her arm into mine.

"Gahgh . .Mhmmh" I winced as she squeezed my newly sliced arms. Oops, I thought. Knowing she would catch on immediately. 

"Peter?" She stared at me. Then she rolled my sleeve up just enough for proof of what she thought was there, before rolling back in place.

"M-" I started to protest, knowing she would try and get me to spill.

"Don't. I am sleeping over tonight. Whether you like it or not." She demanded, sending me a 'don't even think about it' look.

Let's just say that night was extremely embarressing.